Nashville Million Dollar Homes Tour
If you are looking for an unforgettable way to see Nashville’s finest sights, do not miss out on the opportunity to embark upon the Million Dollar Homes Tour. This tour provides so much insight into Music City that you’ll leave feeling like a local!
Differing from your average bus tour, this adventure allows guests to climb aboard a comfortable charter van where they’ll be treated to a completely guided tour from a knowledgeable local who knows all the ins and outs of the city. So, if you have a particularly burning question about Nashville or simply are wondering where you should stop for dinner afterward, feel free to ask away. Since groups can be as small as two people, this tour is truly an intimate experience that is perfect for date nights, family fun, or group activities. Regardless of the occasion, you are sure to have a blast.
Light up your Nashville vacation with a trip to see some of the star-studded homes of your favorite country music legends. This famous area is brimming with sprawling mansions and beautiful landscaping, with the added bonus of potentially seeing your favorite stars mingling about their homes! Travel by the homes of legends such as Ronnie Milsap, Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton, Martina McBride, and more.
Do not miss out on the chance to discover Music City like you never have before. The Million Dollar Homes Tour provides unforgettable fun and new insight into Nashville, TN.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes the bus tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Nashville Million Dollar Homes Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a bus tour.
- Approximately how long does the Nashville Million Dollar Homes Tour last?
It is approximately 2.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Casual clothing is fine.
- Where does the Nashville Million Dollar Homes Tour depart from?
2645 McGavock Pike
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Nashville Million Dollar Homes Tour?