Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour
Your day begins with convenient hotel pickup where you'll be whisked away for a day of exploring this beautiful city. The tour itself begins at 9 AM and takes place on an immaculate 14 passenger van. Guests will be able to see some amazing sights along the way before arriving in Lynchburg.
Jack Daniels Distillery Tour
Here, guests will be able to check out the Jack Daniel Distillery and embark upon a guided tour. This tour includes a tour of the brickyard, the stills, charcoal mellowing, and a barrelhouse while learning all about how the greatest Tennessee whiskey is crafted. Along the way, visitors will be able to sample five different whiskeys and liquors.
Lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's
Guests will also be able to dine on a delicious family-style meal at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House. This eatery has been known for its Southern hospitality and homestyle cooking since its opening in 1908. Try Miss Mary's Fudge Pie for an unforgettable dessert!
Free Time in Lynchburg
Also included in this tour is free time on the historic Lynchburg Square. Here, guests will find a variety of unique shops and restaurants as well as the beautiful historic 1885 Courthouse and the Old Jail Museum. After wrapping up at the square, you'll take a relaxing ride back to your hotel around 5 PM.
Do not miss out on the opportunity for a variety of fun in Lynchburg, TN with this amazing private tour.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes round trip transportation, the Jack Daniel's Distillery Tour, and lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House. Boarding
- What methods of transportation does the Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour use?
- Approximately how long does the Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour last?
This tour lasts approximately 8 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour?
Yes; lunch at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House is included.
- Where does the Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour depart from?
Guests will be picked up from their hotels before 9 AM.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Lynchburg Day Trip Van Tour?