Memphis Day Trip
The Memphis Day Trip tour is the perfect way to experience all that Memphis has to offer; from the popular attractions to the beautiful city buildings, you can get everything you want and more out of this fabulous tour. The Grayline takes you on a full day adventure through the beautiful city of Memphis, Tennessee. Known as the birthplace of rock 'n roll and the capital of blues, Memphis is famous for its music just as much as it is famous for its barbeque.
As you board the bus, you will be whisked away for a day of sights, sounds, and smells of the Memphis area. You will visit the home of Elvis Presley and see where the King is buried. You will also get to experience the Elvis Car Museum and you will get to venture on your own for lunch at the famous house of the King of Rock 'N Roll.
You will also tour the Sun Studios in downtown Memphis and take a tour to see how the recording process works. Your guide will recount stories of the legends who recorded in these studios, including Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis.
To finish out the tour, you will get to experience a famous duck walk, explore Beale Street, and visit the Memphis Rock 'n Soul Museum. The day is finished off with beautiful views of the Mississippi River.
This bus tour is the perfect way to experience the heart of Memphis. With the hottest attractions and a plethora of information, you will feel like you really know the blues capital at the end of this tour. Round trip transportation is included.
- What is included in the admission price?
Admission to Graceland, Sun Studios, and Duck Walk
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- Is Memphis Day Trip handicap accessible?
Not wheelchair accessible.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Memphis Day Trip?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- Is the Memphis Day Trip handicap accessible?
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Memphis Day Trip?
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Memphis Day Trip?
Graceland, Sun Studios, and more.
- Where does the Memphis Day Trip depart from?
2416 Music Valley Dr #102 Nashville , TN 37214
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Memphis Day Trip?
Yes. You will have time for lunch.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Approximately how long does the Memphis Day Trip last?
It is approximately 15 hours.
- What methods of transportation does the Memphis Day Trip use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a bus tour.
- For what ages is Memphis Day Trip appropriate?
Recommended 6 years and older, 8-11 must have an adult in the air with child, and 12 and older can zipline alone.