Local Tastes of Nashville
Experience the amazing sightseeing opportunities and flavors of Nashville, TN with one of the Local Tastes of Nashville Tours. There are two different tour options which each offer something unique and fun to those who attend.
A food tour is an amazing way to experience parts of a city that you may not otherwise. There are so many unique foods and flavors available in Music City, and these tours allow you to treat your tastebuds to something totally new. Each hand-selected restaurant or eatery serves up some of the finest wares in the city, allowing guests to enjoy a medley of dishes - all adding up to be a great lunch! Each of these tours lasts approximately 2.5 hours and includes less than two miles of moderate walking. As you walk, you will be treated to awesome sightseeing as you make your way to the specially selected eateries.
Historic Germantown Tour
The Historic Germantown Tour is a great option for those who love food. This tour begins at the Farmers Market, one of the most popular food gatherings in the city. Guests will be able to see places such as Bicentennial Capitol Mall Park, the carillon of bells, historic Germantown, and includes stops at five different restaurants. Restaurants visited on your tour will depend on the day that you go, but the restaurants you may visit are:
- B&C Barbeque (Sunday-Saturday)
- The Cupcake Collection (Sunday - Friday)
- Tempered Cafe and Chocolate (Tuesday - Sunday)
- Butchertown Hall (Sunday - Saturday)
- Steadfast Coffee (Sunday - Saturday)
- Christie Cookie (Saturdays & Mondays)
Taste of the Gulch Tour
The Gulch is one of the most historic and popular places in Music City. On this fun food tour, guests will be able to see the historic Union Station Hotel where their tour begins. From there, they will explore the viaduct bridge, and the Gulch District which is filled with amazing bars, shops, restaurants, and shopping venues. Some of the landmarks you will see along the way include the Frist Visual Arts Center, Cummins Station, and The Cannery. The tour includes stops at five different restaurants along the way while you enjoy tons of history. The restaurants visited include:
The Union Station's Carter's
Peg Leg Porker
- Fin and Pearl (Thursday & Saturday)
- Saint Anejo (Monday & Friday)
No matter which of these tours you choose, you are sure to have an amazing time exploring Nashville's landmarks, history, and food!
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes walking tour and food samples.
- What methods of transportation does the Local Tastes of Nashville use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Local Tastes of Nashville?
Yes. There are samplings that add up to a lunch.