Live Nashville! Walking Tour
Explore Music City like never before on the Live Nashville! Walking Tour. This tour takes everything about Nashville and combines it with some awesome sightseeing, history, and fun that the entire family can enjoy!
This walking tour encompasses the vast history of this cultural hub, allowing guests to learn all about the past. Hear stories about the riverboat gamblers, honky tonks, record producers, rock stars, and more.
Just a few of the people guests will be able to hear tales about include former President Andrew Jackson; the first citizen of Nashville, Timothy Demonbreun; and famous country legend, Johnny Cash. This tour gives a fantastic insight into everything that makes the city unique, so if you are looking for a captivating and one-of-a-kind tour, this is the one for you.
This tour is great for everyone who wants to learn about Nashville, lasting approximately two hours and including a moderate walk of 1.5 miles. Do not miss out on this awesome opportunity to see some of the best of Nashville while learning about the legends and having a blast along the way!
- What methods of transportation does the Live Nashville! Walking Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a walking tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. Approximately 1.5 miles of walking is done on this tour.
- Approximately how long does the Live Nashville! Walking Tour last?
It is approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Live Nashville! Walking Tour depart from?
501 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203