30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour
For a unique activity during your next Nashville, TN vacation, be sure to book the 30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour. This tour gives guests the opportunity to see some of the best Music City attractions while living in their own fairy tale. The carriages are immaculate and beautiful, offering some new charm to your vacation.
This fully narrated tour lasts approximately 30 minutes and is a great way for the entire family to see the city. Each carriage can fit 1 - 6 people, so whether you want a nice family outing or would rather spend the evening with your sweetheart, these carriage rides can accommodate any type of getaway.
Sit back and relax while seeing the best parts of the town while learning all about local culture, cuisine and more. Just a few of the sights seen while on this tour include:
- The Hermitage
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Bridgestone Arena
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- Riverfront Park
- Hard Rock Cafe
- The Wild Horse Saloon
- Printers Alley
- Tennessee State Capitol Building
- The War Memorial Building
- Nashville Performing Arts Center
- Tennessee State Museum
- Ryman Auditorium
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
Don't miss out on some of the best sightseeing opportunities in Nashville and embark upon an unforgettable activity with the 30-Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes a 30 minute carriage ride.
- What methods of transportation does the 30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the 30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour last?
It lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Casual clothing is fine.
- Where does the 30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour depart from?
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the 30 Minute Cinderella Carriage Tour?