Endless Summer Festival Brings Shows, Food, and Entertainment to Myrtle Beach
For two months in the fall, the city of Myrtle Beach, SC celebrates the Endless Summer Celebration with entertainment, food, arts & crafts vendors, competitions, children's activities and shows. Some Endless Summer highlights include sports competitions such as a golf classic and Bocce Ball tournament, a car show, the Irish Italian Festival and a Gospel Festival.
Endless Summer Competitions and Games
For sports fans and competitive types, the Endless Summer Festival offers some opportunities to get out and compete:
- Bay Tree Golf Plantation hosts a yearly golf classic with various awards and prizes, and the Irish Italian Festival has a Bocce Ball competition.
- Another chance to see who's the best happens at the King Mackerel Fishing Tournament at Cricket Cove Marina in Little River.
- Another fun family event is the Cruise to the Coast Classic Car Show at Barefoot Landing. The Chicora Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America sponsors this event as a chance to showcase and judge the area's best classic, antique, custom and special autos. To bring even more merriment to the occasion, beach music (including oldies and live entertainment) is broadcast at the Landing for the enjoyment of everyone.
Endless Summer Live Entertainment and Performances
- If you like the idea of free live musical performances, then you won't want to miss the Irish Italian Festival, featuring strolling musicians and Irish dancers. During this ethnic festival, Main Street is transformed into an Irish Italian village, complete with arts & crafts, entertainment and food. Several restaurants provide a wide array of full meals, snacks and beverages. Children get involved with activities presented by Do the Right Thing, a local organization. Musical performers include accordion players, The Myrtle Beach Bag Pipes, a live DJ and Celtic music.
- Another Endless Summer event featuring first-class musical talent is the Gospel Festival, celebrating a true custom of the South. Numerous singers, musicians and groups provide the soothing sounds and uplifting notes of praise and worship music at the Horseshoe on Main Street.
The Endless Summer Celebration Festival is another experience that visitors and locals alike enjoy during fall; offering arts & crafts, food and entertainment along Main Street, the Festival ensures that there is something for revelers of all ages.
Fall in Myrtle Beach entices visitors with its mild temperatures, uncrowded beaches and reduced lodging and attraction rates. Combine these ideal conditions with the Endless Summer Celebration, and you'll see why fall is the locals' favorite time of year — it truly makes for an unforgettable autumn Myrtle Beach getaway!