The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge
Great fun awaits you and your family with the two ventures at The Amazing Mirror Maze and Vault Laser Challenge in San Antonio.
The Amazing Mirror MazeThis wondrous labyrinth is San Antonio's first 4D attraction and one of the most exciting adventures in the city. The incredible mirror maze design construction and cutting edge technology will amaze everyone as they twist and turn through every mirror hallway! With 1,000's of different mirrors creating endless hallways and confusing pathways, guests can try the maze over and over again and take a new path every time! On your second time through, you'll be given a pair of 3D glasses to enhance the experience. And, of course, there are plenty of funhouse mirrors to turn you tall, short, and even fat! This experience is fantastic for the entire family.
The Vault Laser ChallengeAfter making your way through the challenging mirror maze, you'll get an opportunity to race against the clock in this laser obstacle course brimming with lights and thrill. Maneuver your way through the course in any way possible, stepping over, under, and around the many beams of light.
Designed to challenge patricipants of any age, The Amazing Mirror Maze and The Vault Laser Challenge are the perfect addition to your San Antonio vacation.
About Your TicketThe Amazing Mirror Maze and Vault Laser Challenge are available as part of the San Antonio Explorer Pass which permits you to combine 3 or 5 activities with one simple pass. Check out the San Antonio Explorer Pass for more information.
- What is included in the admission price for The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge?
It includes admission to the Amazing Mirror Maze and the Vault Laser Challenge.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge?
Guests tend to spend an hour at the attraction.
- Is The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge handicap accessible?
It is handicap accessible in the Mirror Maze only.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Cameras are permitted.
- For what ages is The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge appropriate?
It is fun for all ages!
- Is parking available at The Amazing Mirror Maze & The Vault Laser Challenge? Is it free?
Yes, parking is paid public parking.