San Antonio Explorer Pass
For a comprehensive look at everything the city of San Antonio has to offer without having to break the bank, be sure to grab your explorer pass; with options for either 3, 4 or 5 attractions and activities, you can fully customize your experience. The San Antonio Explorer pass allows you to combine 3, 4, or 5 activities into one simple pass. With 17 unique and exciting attractions for you and your family to visit, the Explorer Pass is simple and convenient. Getting the most out of your San Antonio vacation has never been easier!
You can select 1 of the following premium attractions:
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: The area’s most exhilarating theme park, Six Flags Fiesta Texas sits on more than 200 acres of land and boasts more than 50 activities, including rides for kids, go karts, dining and shopping venues, live shows, insane roller coasters, and fun water rides. There is sure to be something to entertain each member of the family.
- SeaWorld San Antonio: Combining fascinating marine life, thrilling rides, and up-close encounters with some of the world’s most amazing creatures, spending the day at SeaWorld San Antonio is guaranteed to give you one of a kind memories that will last for years to come.
- Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour: This 8-hour narrated bus tour provides a comprehensive look at the historical aspects of the city. Guests will be able to see the ranch where Lyndon B. Johnson resided, journey through Fredericksburg and visit the Historic Center there, enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Japanese Garden of Peace, and see the beauty of Stonewall.
For the remaining number (depending on your pass), choose from these attractions:
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum and Texas Ranger Museum: Perfect for any nature lover, this museum features 520 different species of wildlife from around the world. There is fish from the seven seas, animals from each continent, and even a 78 point buck!
- 1 Day City Sightseeing Hop-On / Hop-Off Tour: Good for an entire day, this bus tour showcases everything San Antonio has to offer, from the Riverwalk to downtown, to Southtown and more. With the option to hop on or off at each stop, and trolleys running all day, you can fully customize your experience.
- Extreme Escape Live Action Games: With four different challenges available, you’re sure to have an exciting experience as you try to solve mysteries and escape the room in 60 minutes or less. The entire family will need skills, stamina, and wit in order to beat the clock at Extreme Escape.
- K1 Speed Indoor Karting: The best indoor go-kart tracks in San Antonio, the whole family is sure to enjoy 12 laps around the track at speeds up to 45-miles an hour while trying to beat the competition!
- McNay Art Museum: This art museum has more than 20,000 works of art within its walls, including tons of Medieval, Renaissance, and 20th century European and American art. With the stunning collection of visual arts all in one building that boasts beautiful and unique architecture plus a Japanese garden and fountain, you’re sure to find something to please your eyes.
- Tomb Rider 3D: Tomb Rider 3D provides an exciting adventure as guests journey through monsters until you defeat them and get to enjoy tons of arcade games with a twist.
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure: Ripley’s Haunted Adventure combines talented actors, eerie props, and crazy special effects for one undeniably creepy haunted house.
- Guinness World Records Museum: The Guinness World Records Museum can help you explore more interactive displays and colorful exhibits, all centered around the world's best records.
- Go Rio San Antonio River Cruise Ticket: A longtime tradition for San Antonians, this 30-minute ferry ride showcases San Antonio’s striking river scene including beautifully architectural bridges, historical sights, and interesting landmarks.
- San Antonio Museum of Art: This museum has held a special place in downtown San Antonio for decades now and showcases more than 30,000 historical objects coming from 5,000 years of human history— Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Latin America, Asian, and American art are all included— all from within a 19th-century brewery building.
- San Antonio Zoo: With 50 acres of land showcasing 750 different animal species, including an amazing butterfly garden, the San Antonio Zoo is a great option for the entire family.
- The Amazing Mirror Maze: After journeying through tons of strategically placed mirrors that makes it insanely challenging to get through the maze, guests will have their chance at an obstacle course comprised of lasers. The best part? You can do the maze as many times as you’d like!
- Witte Museum: San Antonio’s largest museum, The Witte Museum provides a number of immersive and interactive ventures for guests of all ages, all while sharing Texas’ rich roots in history, science, and South Texas heritage.
- Tower of the Americas: The Tower of the Americas attraction is known as San Antonio's highest building. Offering amazing aerial views of the city, guests can pinpoint the best landmarks in the area while soaking up some unforgettable sightseeing.
- Splashtown San Antonio: This amazing attraction is the perfect way for your whole family to cool off and have fun during those hot summer months! With more than 40 waterslides, a 500,000-gallon wave pool, and more, this place is sure to leave you pleased!
Attractions added in 2019:
- SEA LIFE San Antonio Aquarium: See over 5,000 marine and fresh-water creatures in this amazing family-friendly aquarium. Touch sea stars, go through the underwater tunnel, and step inside Stingray Bay.
- Mad Dogs British Pub Riverwalk: Located along the San Antonio Riverwalk, this pub is an authentic British-themed restaurant where you can get some of the best food in the area!
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center San Antonio: This is the perfect activity for your younger kids! Let them explore LEGOLAND, let out some energy, and give their brains a workout. This attraction includes many activities and rides for younger kids.
- Extreme Escape Live Action Games - Stone Oak: This escape room has been voted #1 escape room two years in a row! Grab the whole family and try to escape from an Indiana Jones adventure, a zombie apocalypse, or a mine shaft.
- Tejas Rodeo Company: This attraction gives you authentic Texas heritage. Every Saturday night, there's a rodeo that includes bull riding, barrel racing, roping, and plenty of other fun events! There's a steak house & saloon on site and live music and dancing.
If you’re looking to maximize savings and have the most flexibility possible during your San Antonio stay, look no further than the Explorer Pass. With options for 3, 4, or 5 activities available, there is sure to be something that fits your needs.
- What is included in the price for San Antonio Explorer Pass?
Includes admission into one premium attraction as well as 2, 3, or 4 (depending on pass chosen) from 17 other attractions.
- Are there any time restrictions on the use of San Antonio Explorer Pass?
Your pass will be valid a year from the date of purchase. Once the ticket is activated you have 30 days before it expires.