Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Madame Tussauds wax museum in Nashville, TN is a great place for families; with countless wax figures of your favorite A-List celebs, you can get up-close-and-personal with your idols. The wax museum is easily the best in the nation, offering a variety of hyper-realistic figurines of various stars. The wax museum is comprised of several different sections, each featuring a genre of entertainment as well as the most well-known stars from each industry.
Music: Dedicated to all things music-related, this Music City display is great for those who want to sing along with their idols. Figures include:
- Darius Rucker
- Johnny Cash
- Little Jimmy Dickens
- Jimi Hendrix
- Patsy Cline
- Blake Shelton
Admissions: Guests can dance and sing along in this amazing lyrical attraction. The wax performers include:
- Taylor Swift
- Luke Bryan
Pre-Show: The Pre-show display features music as well as a 1950s style neighborhood when days spent listening to the Grand Ole Opry on the radio were popular. Figures include:
- Billie Holiday
- Hank Williams
- Bob Dylan
Radio Station: Step into a 1950s radio station where you can hear the amazing music of Little Jimmy Dickens.
Opry Stage: Relive the most legendary Opry performances with the wax figures of:
- Minnie Pearl
- Kenny Rogers
- Waylon Jennings
- Hear the amazing music of Jimi Hendrix where you can rediscover the popular bar scene with fantastic lyrics and good 'ole rock'n roll.
- The Bluebird Cafe features live music and amazing renditions of Rayna Jaymes and Deacon Claybourne from the CMT show, Nashville.
- In the Soul/Jazz lounge, guests can enjoy music from Stevie Wonder, Ella Fitzgerald, and Louis Armstrong while dancing and singing along.
Blues Bar: The Southern blues scene was extremely popular in its prime. Witness amazingly realistic wax replicas of blues stars like:
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Louis Armstrong
The Recording Studio: If you love country music, you've heard of the Million Dollar Quartet. Join two of its contributors in this amazing display:
- Johnny Cash
- Elvis Presley
MMTV: Celebrating Top 40s artists that revolutionized the pop scene, this display is great for all ages. Check out amazing replicas of stars like:
- Bruno Mars
- Katy Perry
- Miley Cyrus
- Justin Timberlake
Backstage: Experience a behind-the-scenes look into the world of live concerts and performances. You'll get to see an amazing figure of Blake Shelton as he prepares to go live!
Opry Finale: When you've worked so hard in the music industry, performing at the Grand Ole Opry is one of the most amazing achievements. Join these wax artists as they take the stage for an amazing performance:
- Reba McEntire
- Keith Urban
- Carrie Underwood
Plenty of great selfie opportunities and fun for all ages await at the stunning Madame Tussauds' Nashville. Head there to make memories you'll never forget!
- What is included in the admission price for Madame Tussauds?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Madame Tussauds?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- Is Madame Tussauds handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Madame Tussauds appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Madame Tussauds?
Yes. Parking is free.
|10:00 AM - 9:00 PM||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|