Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum is a must-visit while you are in the city of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This intriguing location is filled with a variety of oddities that you will not be able to find anywhere else. Perfect for the whole family, explore all the interactive exhibits, displays, and interesting artifacts located at the museum to learn about the strange and mysterious world we live in.
See a rollercoaster built from 30,000 matchsticks, a so-called vampire skull, and countless illusions. The museum also features themed galleries of the wacky and weird. There really is something for everyone. Replicas of famous people and a mermaid are other examples of what you will see at the Odditorium. With 14 galleries and over 500 exhibits, the museum has a bunch of variety to offer visitors. Exhibits which are featured are from around the world.
Robert Ripley was noted for collecting bizarre and odd memorabilia throughout his travels, and now you can experience the highlights of his finds first-hand at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum?
Most guests spend 1-2 hours at the museum.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop on-site.
- Is Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum handicap accessible?
Yes, it is handicap accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Cameras are permitted.
- For what ages is Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum appropriate?
Attraction is appropriate for all ages.
- Is parking available at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum?
Paid public parking as well as multiple parking garages are available in the area.
|10:00 AM - 6:00 PM||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|