Ripley's Moving Theatre
Ripley's Moving Theatre in Myrtle Beach SC offers visitors a multi-sensory movie experience complete with hydraulic seats that move and vibrate to help completely immerse you in the action.
The Ripley's Moving Theatre is a 3-D moving theatre that allows you to feel each bump, turn, and dive you see in the movie. If you enjoy Ripley's and all the odds and ends that the company has shown over the years, then you will surely enjoy the Moving Theatre. To top off your enjoyment, you can also have your fill of the other Ripley's attractions that are also located in more or less the same vicinity. Some of these attractions include the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, the Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze, and Ripley's Aquarium.
As well as being able to enjoy the awesome immersion at the Moving Theater, guests can also choose 2 additional attractions from the following:
- Ripleys Haunted Adventure
- Guinness World Records Museum
- Ripleys Davy Crockett Mini-Golf
- Ripleys Believe It or Not
- Ripleys Old MacDonald Mini-Golf
- Ripleys Aquarium
- Ripleys Marvelous Mirror Maze
- What is included in the admission price for Ripley's Moving Theatre?
Includes admission to the Moving Theater as well as your choice of 2 attractions from 7 Ripleys attractions.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Ripley's Moving Theatre?
Most guests spend about an hour here.
- For what ages is Ripley's Moving Theatre appropriate?
- Is parking available at Ripley's Moving Theatre? Is it free?
There are various pay parking lots nearby. The City charges a maximum of $6.