Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Rides
Head to the wonderful Myrtle Beach to have fun for the entire family. Fun will sure be on the agenda with a Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Ride! Guests can have a blast enjoying the trail rides along the way. A buggy or wagon ride is a great way to sit back and relax while enjoying the awesome sights of Myrtle Beach's beloved landscape.
While horseback riding is typically for older kiddos, the entire family can still participate in the fun with these wagon and buggy rides. Horse-drawn rides are awesome because they allow you to experience nature and make new memories with your loved ones. The horses are absolutely breathtaking as well and are treated like members of the Grand Strand family. Plus, the wagon is wheelchair accessible, truly allowing everyone to have a wonderful adventure through the entire day.
Explore the trails at Grand Strand farms on a beautiful wagon and buggy ride which are sure to be a blast. The ride lasts approximately 1.5 hours, allowing it to be a great tour addition with many other tours and sightseeing to any vacation. Don't miss out on all of the fun the next time you visit Myrtle Beach!
- Approximately how long does the Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Rides last?
The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable outdoor clothing with closed toe shoes.
- Where does the Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Rides depart from?
The tour departs from the Grand Strand Farm located at 2131 Hughes Gasque Rd Aynor, SC 29511
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Rides?
Both photography and video cameras are permitted.
- Is the Grand Strand Wagon & Buggy Rides handicap accessible?