The Track Family Fun Parks
You can take the whole family to The Track Family Fun Park to ride go-karts and bumper boats and play miniature golf. All the activities offered at different tracks at The Track Family Fun Park have interesting highlights that make this park a great stop during your Branson vacation.
Your ticket includes two hours of fun at one of the three Track Family Fun Park locations. Each location is home to various activities and allows guests to enjoy unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag. There are so many awesome adventures to choose from, so whether you want to take to the classic Lumberjack at Track 5 or the brand new Heavy Metal High Rise at Track 4, there's something for every group.
Located at 2505 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO, this track includes the following attractions:
- Wild Woody: This four-story wooden roller coaster is sure to be a blast. Race your friends and family along 1,440 feet of track which features a full spiral along with two mini spirals and a thrilling blind peak. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' and up for this ride.
- Road Course Track: Differing from classic go-kart tracks, this thrilling concrete track features points of elevation and tight banked curves for some awesome fun. The track is longer than the classic tracks as well, allowing for more room and more people to race! Drivers on this course must be 58' and up while passengers must be 36' and up.
- Bumper Boats: Splashing fun awaits at the exciting Bumper Boats attraction! Board your bumper boat and take to the water where you will jostle your friends and family up in a fun and friendly competition. To ride the Bumper Boats, kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older.
- Lost Mine Mini-Golf: Track 3 is the only track to feature mini-golf, so if it is your thing be sure to attend this family fun park! The Lost Mini Mini-Golf course features 18 holes for family-friendly competition.
Track 4 is located at 3345 W 76 Counry Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- Heavy Metal High Rise: Branson's newest and most exciting go-kart track is found here! Take to the Heavy Metal High Rise where you will experience fun rock-and-roll lighting while taking to a 1,200 foot long track. This track features a four-story spiral climb along with a three-tiered downward slope for tons of excitement. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' - 58' for this ride.
- Bumper Boats & Bumper Cars: If you have a penchant for bumping fun, then you will love the Bumper Boats and Bumper Cars located at Track 4. Whether you choose to take to the waters or a more classic bumper car experience, you will have a blast. Kids must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the Bumper Boats and 54' and up to ride the Bumper Cars.
- Track 5 is located at 3525 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO. It includes the following attractions:
- The Lumberjack: With the Lumberjack Go-Kart track, guests can experience a classic Branson staple. This three-story wooden track was the original wooden track in Branson. It features two full spirals and a blind peak for tons of fun. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' and up to ride.
- Laser Tag: Track 5 is home to the only laser tag activity offers through The Track Family Fun Parks. Put your aim to the test as you take to the dark maze to blast your friends and family. Plus, the friendly competition is taken to the next level with a scorecard at the end to see who is the true laser tag champion.
- Bumper Boats: Splashing fun is offered up at Track 5 with the Bumper Boats. Bump around your friends and family on the sparkling waters. This fun splashing experience is an awesome way to cool off during the summer months! Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats.
Classic Go-Karts: Each of these location also includes classic go-karts with traditional karting experiences. This concrete track includes tons of excitement and unique features you won't find anywhere else. Drivers must be 54' and up and passengers must be 36' and up. Classic tracks can be found at Track 3, 4, and 5.
Kids Rides: Kids Kountry is home to rides that are sure to impress the little ones in your crew. Guests can take to Rookie Go-Karts and Kiddie Go-Karts. These are for 48' and up and 38' and 4 years and up respectively. Kids rides are found at Tracks 3 and 4.
With so many recreation options, you and your family will have no problem spending the day at one of these fantastic parks!
- What is included in the admission?
Your ticket includes two hours of unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag at one of three different locations.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend?
Guests spend two hours at these parks.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is it appropriate?
Great for all ages although each ride has a different height and age requirement.
- Is parking available? Is it free?
Yes, parking is free at each location.