North Pole Adventure
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Do not miss out on amazing Christmas lights attraction fun when you visit the Ozarks. Head to the North Pole Adventure at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead for holiday cheer and fun activities! You will be able to participate in a ton of fun events, including a tree maze, mini-golf, and more.
This winter wonderland is sure to impress all ages. There are so many activities to choose from including a petting zoo, crafts, and the 200-foot tall North Pole Tower. There are so many things to do and see, so bring the entire family along to this unforgettable holiday adventure!
North Pole Adventure
This activity is the best adventure for families! Decked out in all of its holiday splendor, this area of the homestead comes to life with joyous attractions that the entire family will love. Get into the festive spirit with activities such as:
- Meeting Santa
- Visiting Real Reindeer
- Riding Rudolph's Hayride
- Seeing Thousands of Christmas Lights
- Bouncing in the Bounce House
- Playing at Little Elves Playground
- Teeing off with 9 Holes of Mini Golf
- Seeing Traditional Nativity Displays
- Visiting Morgan Chapel Church
- Writing Letters to Santa
- Making fun Christmas Crafts
Do not miss out on all the fun to be had at the Shepherd of the Hills North Pole Adventure. You are sure to create new memories and Christmas traditions!
|North Pole Adventure Super Pass|
|Available 12/2/2022 until 12/31/2022 View Detailed Schedule|
|Enjoy the North Pole Adventure Super Pass, which includes all of the great activities at the North Pole Adventure as well as tickets to visit Inspiration Tower, conquer the Sky Trek Ropes Course, and take a ride on the Copperhead Mountain Coaster.|
- What is included in the admission price for the North Pole Adventure?
The price includes access to all North Pole Adventure activities!
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at North Pole Adventure ?
Most people spend about 4 hours at the attraction.
- Is North Pole Adventure handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course. Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is North Pole Adventure appropriate?
Guests must be 3 years old to ride on the Copperhead Mountain Coaster. All other activities are great for all ages but subject to height and weight restrictions.
- Is parking available at North Pole Adventure ? Is it free?
Yes, free parking is available at the location.