Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure
Experience the stunning beauty of thousands of vibrantly colored butterflies at this one-of-a-kind Branson attraction. More than 1,000 species of live tropical butterflies call this sanctuary home, and you'll be their guest as you stroll along the paths inside the conservatory. Watch as graceful butterflies land on the flowers, walkways, walls - even you - and enjoy up-close views of these fluttering beauties. Be sure to bring a camera to capture pictures of you and your family interacting with the butterflies, and plan to spend plenty of time relaxing inside the seemingly magical wonderland of natural beauty.
You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique 3-D movie about the life of the butterfly before or after experiencing the wonder inside the conservatory.
Other attractions at the Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure includes the Emerald Forest Mirror Maze, which will delight and challenge children and adults of all ages. You'll be able to lose yourself - almost literally - inside this dark and thrilling maze. Good luck finding the exit!
You can also explore the Insect Zoo, where geckos, tree frogs, and insects from around the world roam inside their terrariums. Be sure to leave some time to explore the gift shop in the stunning atrium area!
- What is included in the admission price for Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure?
Admission to the Butterfly Conservatory, Mirror Maze, Insect Zoo, & 3-D Movie.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure?
The tour takes about two hours.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course. Don't forget your cameras!
- For what ages is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.