Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure
Experience the stunning beauty of thousands of vibrantly colored butterflies at this one-of-a-kind Branson attraction. More than 60 species of live tropical butterflies call this sanctuary home, and you'll be their guest as you stroll along the paths inside the conservatory. Watch as graceful butterflies land on the flowers, walkways, walls - even you.
FEED THE BUTTERFLIES with a complimentary nectar flower during your visit. Be sure to bring a camera to and plan to watch one of the Butterfly Encounters where they release newly emerged butterflies for their first flight, scheduled daily.
You'll also have the opportunity to enjoy a unique 3-D movie video about the Monarch butterfly before or after experiencing the wonder inside the conservatory.
Other attractions at the Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure includes the Emerald Forest Mirror Maze, which will delight and challenge children and adults of all ages. You'll be able to lose yourself - almost literally - inside this dark and thrilling maze. Good luck finding the exit!
You can also explore the Rainforest Science Center where they house live reptiles and amphibians from the rainforest, you can even pet a lizard at one of the Critter Encounters scheduled daily.
The best part, all wristbands are valid for THREE DAYS ENTRY as long as you leave them on your wrist you can explore again and again!
- What is included in the admission price for Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure?
Admission to the Butterfly Conservatory, Mirror Maze, Insect Zoo, & 3-D Movie.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure?
The adventure is self-guided. Average time spent is 2 - 3 hours.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course. You DON'T want to forget your cameras!
- For what ages is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.