Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Thrilling roller coasters, exciting European themes, and incredible wildlife shows highlight the scintillating theme park. Add this to any awesome vacation. This amazing theme park is one of the great treasures of the south. With numerous attractions and roller coasters in the park, this place has long been a favorite of locals and guests alike. This is one of the best things to do, along with many other local attractions. Get Busch Gardens Williamsburg tickets today to experience all of the roller coasters and day ticket experiences that you can have in the Colonial Williamsburg area.
A Classic European adventure, this theme park features nine Villages representing six European Countries called hamlets. Each hamlet offers food, architecture and incredible landscaping reminiscent of that specific European region. This park is sure to please and impress, with attractions that will make guests feel like they have actually been transported to Europe. One of the popular attractions in the themed areas is the Banbury Cross in the England hamlet entrance.
As you 'tour Europe' you'll find rides to please everyone; family rides, thrill rides, kid-friendly rides, leisure rides, plus animal shows and exhibits, and live entertainment. Virginia natives and tourists alike enjoy the free parking offered at the amusement park and numerous roller coasters in the park. Stop in at Christmas Town during the Christmas season, and get a view of the more than eight million twinkling Christmas lights that will surely put a smile on anyone's face. Christmas Town is one of the best ways to celebrate the holiday season and has long been one of the favorite places of locals.
With numerous different attractions in the parks, guests are guaranteed to have a blast. Not only are there numerous attractions, but with the purchase of the right pass, guests can also visit Water Country USA, the Jamestown Settlement, Yorktown Battlefield, Historic Jamestown, and the American Revolution Museum. Get the pass, and head to Water Country USA to relax in one of the cool swim pools. The park is also conveniently located within close proximity to hotels, resorts, and shopping areas, making it the perfect destination for people wanting to experience the best of the area.
Roller coasters aren't the only spectacular attractions in this amazing theme park, live music and shows are also abundant in the park during the warmer seasons. Riders are able to get off the coasters and head to one of the numerous shows to watch some exciting live entertainment. making this theme park more thrilling than parks that offer only rides and food.
Whether you are more comfortable on a child ride or like the thrills of the world's tallest and first floorless dive coaster, Griffon, there is sure to be something that will pique your interest. There are even wonderful areas to cool off in the hot summer months, with multiple water rides to drench riders and keep them cool while they work up a sweat. If you have the courage, ride the thrilling indoor dark ride, The Curse of Darkastle, complete with an ancient German king that terrorizes the riders with 3D effects, water, and wind in a motion simulator.
With two park locations, there is plenty of fun to be had in these amazing parks. Come in and visit any one of the seven different sections, each having its own theme. Get a feel for how the scenery is in different countries, as well as tasting foods from each of the themed 'countries.'
On top of its amazing rides, themed hamlets, and delicious foods, this park also houses a wildlife refuge, where a variety of wild species are kept for conservation purposes. Named Jack Hanna's Wild Reserve, guests are able to see animals such as gray wolves and bald eagles, among many other species of animals housed in this area. The theme park is partnered with SeaWorld and is able to contribute to the wildlife conservation efforts.
In celebration of this wonderful nation and its colorful beginnings, the theme park will be putting on a spectacular fireworks display on the 3rd and 4th of July. Come out and celebrate the patriotic holiday with a bang, and make it a memorable one!
- Banbury Cross- This area is based on England, with the quintessential red telephone boxes and common English architecture. One of the notable pieces in the Banbury Cross area is the exciting replica of the St. Stephens Clock Tower, which is more frequently referred to as Big Ben. Visit a double-sized replica of William Shakespear's performance home at Globe Theatre, where you can see a wonderful performance that includes live music and a puppet show.
- Heatherdowns- This area is a replica of a Scottish hamlet and features attractions such as the Highland Stables. The stables are home to Scottish Blackface Sheep, Border Collies, the European Barn Owl, and Clydesdale horses. Daily demonstrations in the stables enable guests to see the animals demonstrate their unique skills. This hamlet is also home to the Loch Ness Monster, the world's only roller coaster to feature interlocking loops.
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun- This exciting and child-friendly hamlet is home to four children's and family rides and attractions that are Sesame Street themed, making them even more appealing to the littlest ones in your group.
- Killarney- This Irish-themed hamlet showcases the celebration of Irish dance with its show Celtic Fyre, which is held at the Abbey Stone Theatre. This hamlet houses the Eagle Ridge and Wolf Valley animal conservation areas and the Pet Shenanigans Theater, where guests can watch the More Pet Shenanigans show.
- San Marco- This Italian themed area is based on the Renaissance era of Italy and houses Da Vinci's Garden of Inventions. The Garden of Inventions features statues and flowers set among rides that are all based on the sketches of Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Fiesta Italia- This area is themed around Marco Polo's arrival back in Italy after his world-famous trip to China. It focuses on the fair that was thrown for his return and has rides that are centered around Roman mythology.
- Rhinefield- This hamlet is German-themed and is centered around a runaway ski resort in the German Alps. This hamlet also houses the Land of Dragons, which is a dragon themed children's play area that features a large playground, five rides, and seasonal festivals.
- Oktoberfest- This area is based on Bavaria, Germany and its theme focuses on the annual Oktoberfest celebration. Oktoberfest has many themed rides, a live show, and a large dining hall called Das Festhaus.
- Aquitaine- This area is French themed, and houses many boutiques, one of the park's skyride stations, and the Royale Palace Theatre, which hosts multiple shows throughout the season.
- New France- This hamlet is themed after French colonial Canada and houses numerous Canadian-themed shops and rides. Visit the Trappers Smokehouse, which features an outdoor grill and offers smoked and grilled items like chicken, ribs, and brisket.
- Alpengeist: Floorless coaster with six inversions and speed up to 67 mph
- Apollo's Chariot: Smooth, soaring hyper coaster
- Griffon: Dive Coaster; 205 foot 90-degree free fall
- Finnegan's Flyer
- Loch Ness Monster: Interlocking double looping coaster
- Verbolten: Multi-launch indoor/outdoor coaster that replaced Big Bad Wolf
- Tempesto: Thrill coaster featuring three launches and loop-the-loop
- NEW InvadR: This new wooden coaster features 9 airtime hills and hits speeds of 48 mph.
- Curse of the Darkastle: 3D ride through 'haunted' Bavarian Castle
- DaVinci's Cradle: Giant swing ride
- Der Autobahn: Bumper car fun
- Der Wirbelwind: Classic swing ride
- Europe in the Air: High tech simulator lets you 'fly' over Europe
- Kinder Karussel: Antique carousel
- Le Catapult: Swing, rock and ricochet ride
- Mach Tower: 240' spire drop ride
- Battering Ram: Pendulum ride
- Flying Machine: Spider ride
- Trade Wind: Classic express ride
- Turkish Delight: Teacup ride
- Escape From Pompeii: Float tour and flume chute ride
- Le Scoot: Flume ride with 50 ft. vertical plunge
- Roman Rapids: Raft the rapids and get drenched by waterfalls
- Der Autobahn Jr.: Bumper cars for kids
- Der Roto Baron: Fighter plane ride
- Elephant Run: Kid-sized version of Tradewind ride
- Grovers Alpine Express: Family-friendly roller coaster
- Land of the Dragons: Kids' Dragon ride
- Li'l Clydes: Carousel
- Prince Elmos Spire: Family spire drop ride
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun: A whole neighborhood of family-friendly rides and playgrounds
- Little Balloons: Float up and down on balloons
- Little Gliders: Sweeping flying machine ride
- Wirbelwindchen: Kid-sized swing ride
- Rhine River Cruise: Relaxing river cruise around the 339-acre park
- Aeronaut Skyride: Bird's eye view of the whole park
- London Rocks: Explore the roots of Rock-n-Roll at the Globe Theater
- Celtic Fyre: Irish singers, musicians, and dance
- Entwined: Tales of Good and Grimm: Fairy tales come to life
- More....Pet Shenanigans: Features trained dogs, cats, and birds
- Sunny Days Celebration: Sing and dance along with Sesame Street characters
- The Secret Life of Predators: Learn the secrets of North America's top predators
- This is Oktoberfest: Bavarian Fair
- Glory at the Gardens Concert Series: Check schedule for Artist lineup
Visit Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Virginia to have some of the best adventures! Your single day guest tickets will allow you to enjoy unlimited amusement park fun, children's play, and so much more. Plus, there are Busch Gardens discount coupons and deals available to help you save money alongside your tickets to Busch Gardens. Of course, be sure to visit some of the other wonderful attractions in the area, such as Seaworld Orlando which is just a hop, skip, and a jump away as well as Busch Gardens Water Country USA, where visitors can ride water rides and other fun features at the Water Country USA water park.
- What style of dress is recommended?
Comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes.
- Is parking available on-site? If so, is there a fee?
General Parking is approximately $20.
- Are lockers available? If so, is there a fee?
Yes. There is a rental fee.
- Is smoking allowed inside?
Only in designated smoking stations.
- What is included in admission price?
Includes all rides and attractions.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available?
Yes, There is a rental fee.
- What on-site amenities are available?
ATMs, restaurants, shops, and more.
|Date / Day||Available Times|