Busch Gardens Williamsburg
1 Busch Gardens Blvd Williamsburg, VA 23185
Thrilling rollercoasters, exciting European themes, and incredible wildlife shows highlight the scintillating Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price
A Classic European adventure in Williamsburg, Busch Gardens features nine Villages representing six European Countries. Each Village offers food, architecture and incredible landscaping reminiscent of that European region.
As you 'tour Europe' you'll find rides to please everyone; family rides, thrill rides, kid-friendly rides, leisure rides, plus animal shows and exhibits, and live entertainment.
- Alpengeist: Floorless coaster with six inversions and speed up to 67 mph
- Apollos Chariot: Smooth, soaring hyper-coaster
- Griffon: Dive Coaster; 205 foot 90 degree free fall
- Loch Ness Monster: Interlocking double looping coaster
- Verbolten: Multi-launch indoor/outdoor coaster
- Tempesto: Thrill coaster featuring three launches and loop-the-loop
- NEW InvadR: This new wooden coaster features 9 airtime hills and hits speeds of 48 mph.
- Curse of the Darkastle: 3D ride through 'haunted' Bavarian Castle
- DaVinci's Cradle: Giant swing ride
- Der Autobahn: Bumper car fun
- Der Wirbelwind: Classic swing ride
- Europe in the Air: High tech simulator lets you 'fly' over Europe
- Kinder Karussel: Antique carousel
- Le Catapult: Swing, rock and ricochet ride
- Mach Tower: 240' spire drop ride
- Battering Ram: Pendulum ride
- Flying Machine: Spider ride
- Trade Wind: Classic express ride
- Turkish Delight: Teacup ride
• Escape From Pompeii: Float tour and flume chute ride
• Le Scoot: Flume ride with 50 ft. vertical plunge
• Roman Rapids: Raft the rapids and get drenched by waterfalls
- Der Autobahn Jr.: Bumper cars for kids
- Der Roto Baron: Fighter plane ride
- Elephant Run: Kid-sized version of Tradewind ride
- Grovers Alpine Express: Family-friendly roller coaster
- Land of the Dragons: Kids' Dragon ride
- Li'l Clydes: Carousel
- Prince Elmos Spire: Family spire drop ride
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun: A whole neighborhood of family-friendly rides and playgrounds
- Little Balloons: Float up and down on balloons
- Little Gliders: Sweeping flying machine ride
- Wirbelwindchen: Kid-sized swing ride
- Rhine River Cruise: Relaxing river cruise around the 339-acre park
- Aeronaut Skyride: Bird's eye view of the whole park
- Busch Gardens Railway: Scenic 20-minute train ride
- London Rocks: Explore the roots of Rock-n-Roll at the Globe Theater
- Celtic Fyre: Irish singers, musicians and dance
- Entwined: Tales of Good and Grimm: Fairy tales come to life
- More....Pet Shenanigans: Features trained dogs, cats and birds
- Sunny Days Celebration: Sing and dance along with Sesame Street characters
- The Secret Life of Predators: Learn the secrets of North America's top predators
- This is Oktoberfest: Bavarian Fair
- Busch Gardens Concert Series:Check schedule for Artist lineup
- Glory at the Gardens Concert Series: Check schedule for Artist lineup
|Busch Gardens Single Day Ticket|
|Available Now until 10/29/2017 View Detailed Schedule|
|With this 1-Day Ticket, you can enjoy all-day access to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. There, you can explore the thrilling roller coasters, exciting European themes, and incredible wildlife shows.|
|Busch Gardens & Water Country USA Flex Pass (Valid now Through 9/7/17)|
|Available 5/20/2017 until 9/10/2017 View Detailed Schedule|
|Pass is good for 7 consecutive days from first day of use at both Busch Gardens & Water Country USA.|
|Busch Gardens Fun Card Season Pass (Valid now through 9/4/17)|
|Available Now until 9/4/2017 View Detailed Schedule|
|Season Pass is good for unlimited admission to Busch Gardens through Sept 4.|
Busch Gardens Williamsburg:
Tuesday, 7/4/2017Location: Independence Day Fireworks
Every year, Busch Gardens theme parks have an amazing fireworks display.
Thursday, 3/1/2018 - Monday, 4/30/2018Location: Spring Break
There's so much for the whole family to do at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, so book your Spring Break vacation here now!
My hubby & i absolutely love bg and we don't even 'do' rides.- except the very tamest of them all such as the train and the sky lift - but, oh, and i love the roamin' rapids!! We enjoy the wonderful shows, the beautiful landscaping and the delightful music playing throughout the park as we walk around and around and around! And the shopping is fun! I look forward, also, to greeting the clydesdales and spending time with them upon my arrival and saying goodbye to them when we leave. Our daughter lives in wmsbg w/her family and we make a point to visit bg when we are there every summer.
-- Peg - Wilmington, DE
I have been going to bg since i was a child. I have great memories and now i have been taking my kids and they love it. They are now 15 & 18 and still look forward to going every couple of years. Love the rides , the shows and the food is awsome. The landscape is just incredible we love to just walk around and look at everything. We will be going this year in august cant wait to get there.
-- Shelley - Queenstown Md
Great place to take the family! There are experinces for all age levels. The middle of the week is much less crowded than the weekends which make lines much shorter and navigation around the park much quicker. The various shows and number of roller coasters makes this another attraction that we will return to in the near future.
-- Jack Eugene Jewart - Apollo, PA