Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Thrilling roller coasters, exciting European themes, and incredible wildlife shows highlight the scintillating Busch Gardens Williamsburg. This amazing theme park is one of the great treasures of Williamsburg, VA. With numerous attractions and roller coasters in the park, this place has long been a favorite of locals and guests alike.
- Banbury Cross- This area is based on England, with the quintessential red telephone boxes and common English architecture. One of the notable pieces in the Banbury Cross area is the exciting replica of the St. Stephens Clock Tower, which is more frequently referred to as Big Ben. Visit a double-sized replica of William Shakespear's performance home at Globe Theatre, where you can see a wonderful performance that includes live music and a puppet show.
- Heatherdowns- This area is a replica of a Scottish hamlet and features attractions such as the Highland Stables. The stables are home to Scottish Blackface Sheep, Border Collies, the European Barn Owl, and Clydesdale horses. Daily demonstrations in the stables enable guests to see the animals demonstrate their unique skills. This hamlet is also home to the Loch Ness Monster, the world's only roller coaster to feature interlocking loops.
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun- This exciting and child-friendly hamlet is home to four children's and family rides and attractions that are Sesame Street themed, making them even more appealing to the littlest ones in your group.
- Killarney- This Irish-themed hamlet showcases the celebration of Irish dance with its show Celtic Fyre, which is held at the Abbey Stone Theatre. This hamlet houses the Eagle Ridge and Wolf Valley animal conservation areas and the Pet Shenanigans Theater, where guests can watch the More Pet Shenanigans show.
- San Marco- This Italian themed area is based on the Renaissance era of Italy and houses Da Vinci's Garden of Inventions. The Garden of Inventions features statues and flowers set among rides that are all based on the sketches of Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Fiesta Italia- This area is themed around Marco Polo's arrival back in Italy after his world-famous trip to China. It focuses on the fair that was thrown for his return and has rides that are centered around Roman mythology.
- Rhinefield- This hamlet is German-themed and is centered around a runaway ski resort in the German Alps. This hamlet also houses the Land of Dragons, which is a dragon themed children's play area that features a large playground, five rides, and seasonal festivals.
- Oktoberfest- This area is based on Bavaria, Germany and its theme focuses on the annual Oktoberfest celebration. Oktoberfest has many themed rides, a live show, and a large dining hall called Das Festhaus.
- Aquitaine- This area is French themed, and houses many boutiques, one of the park's skyride stations, and the Royale Palace Theatre, which hosts multiple shows throughout the season.
- New France- This hamlet is themed after French colonial Canada and houses numerous Canadian-themed shops and rides. Visit the Trappers Smokehouse, which features an outdoor grill and offers smoked and grilled items like chicken, ribs, and brisket.
- Alpengeist: Floorless coaster with six inversions and speed up to 67 mph
- Apollo's Chariot: Smooth, soaring hyper coaster
- Griffon: Dive Coaster; 205 foot 90-degree free fall
- Loch Ness Monster: Interlocking double looping coaster
- Verbolten: Multi-launch indoor/outdoor coaster that replaced Big Bad Wolf
- Tempesto: Thrill coaster featuring three launches and loop-the-loop
- NEW InvadR: This new wooden coaster features 9 airtime hills and hits speeds of 48 mph.
- Curse of the Darkastle: 3D ride through 'haunted' Bavarian Castle
- DaVinci's Cradle: Giant swing ride
- Der Autobahn: Bumper car fun
- Der Wirbelwind: Classic swing ride
- Europe in the Air: High tech simulator lets you 'fly' over Europe
- Kinder Karussel: Antique carousel
- Le Catapult: Swing, rock and ricochet ride
- Mach Tower: 240' spire drop ride
- Battering Ram: Pendulum ride
- Flying Machine: Spider ride
- Trade Wind: Classic express ride
- Turkish Delight: Teacup ride
- • Escape From Pompeii: Float tour and flume chute ride
- • Le Scoot: Flume ride with 50 ft. vertical plunge
- • Roman Rapids: Raft the rapids and get drenched by waterfalls
- Der Autobahn Jr.: Bumper cars for kids
- Der Roto Baron: Fighter plane ride
- Elephant Run: Kid-sized version of Tradewind ride
- Grovers Alpine Express: Family-friendly roller coaster
- Land of the Dragons: Kids' Dragon ride
- Li'l Clydes: Carousel
- Prince Elmos Spire: Family spire drop ride
- Sesame Street Forest of Fun: A whole neighborhood of family-friendly rides and playgrounds
- Little Balloons: Float up and down on balloons
- Little Gliders: Sweeping flying machine ride
- Wirbelwindchen: Kid-sized swing ride
- Rhine River Cruise: Relaxing river cruise around the 339-acre park
- Aeronaut Skyride: Bird's eye view of the whole park
- Busch Gardens Railway: Scenic 20-minute train ride
- London Rocks: Explore the roots of Rock-n-Roll at the Globe Theater
- Celtic Fyre: Irish singers, musicians, and dance
- Entwined: Tales of Good and Grimm: Fairy tales come to life
- More....Pet Shenanigans: Features trained dogs, cats, and birds
- Sunny Days Celebration: Sing and dance along with Sesame Street characters
- The Secret Life of Predators: Learn the secrets of North America's top predators
- This is Oktoberfest: Bavarian Fair
- Busch Gardens Concert Series: Check schedule for Artist lineup
- Glory at the Gardens Concert Series: Check schedule for Artist lineup
|Busch Gardens Single Day Ticket|
|Available Now until 10/28/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Valid for a single day admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg during the 2018 park operating season.|
|Busch Gardens & Water Country USA Flex Card|
|Available Now until 10/28/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|The Busch Gardens & Water Country USA Flex Card is good for seven consecutive days of fun in the amusement park. Water Country USA is open May 19 - Sept. 9|
Wednesday, 7/4/2018Location: Independence Day Fireworks
Every year, Busch Gardens theme parks have an amazing fireworks display.