Water Country USA
Guests can dive into summertime fun at the mid-Atlantic’s largest water park, Water Country USA. The park offers fun for the entire family with a 1950s and 60s surf theme, new resort-style amenities and more than 30 state-of-the-art water rides and attractions including the park’s newest drop slide, Vanish Point! This is one of the cool things to do in Williamsburg on your Williamsburg, VA vacation.
- Aquazoid - 4-person raft through dark tunnels and under waterfalls
- Big Daddy Falls - 4-person raft river rapids and soaking water cannons
- Colossal Curl - Mega-slide starts with a funnel into enclosed tubes on 4-person cloverleaf raft
- Jet Scream - Choose one of four inner tube flume rides
- Malibu Pipeline - 2-person tube ride through mostly enclosed tubes
- Meltdown - Zoom flume on a surf-boggan for three riders
- Wild Thang - 2-person open flume ride
- Nitro Racer - High speed mat slide
- Rampage - Surf-boggan slide
- Vanish Point - Tower drop body slide
More Water Fun
- Rock 'n' Roll Island - Pool, slides, lazy river, and challenges
- Hubba Hubba Highway - Fast moving river to float - no raft needed
- Surfer's Bay - Wave pool to body surf
Kids Water Playgrounds
- H2O UFO
- Kritter Korral
- What is included in the Water Country USA admission price?(All shows, rides, special attractions included?)
Includes all rides and attractions.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Water Country USA?If so, is there a rental fee?
Yes, There is a rental fee.
- What on-site amenities are available? (ATM, shops, restaurants, services, banks, visitor centers, etc)
ATM, picnic areas, eateries, gift shops.
- What style of dress is recommended?
- Is parking available on-site? If so, is there a fee?
Yes. General Parking is $17.
- Are lockers available at Water Country USA? If so, is there a fee?
Yes. There is a small rental fee.
- Is smoking allowed inside Water Country USA?
Only in designated smoking stations.