Water Country USA
Guests can beat the summer heat and splash into a great time at the mid-Atlantic’s largest water park, Water Country USA. The park offers a great family fun-filled adventure with a 50s and 60s retro surf theme, new resort-style amenities and more than 30 state-of-the-art water rides and attractions including the park’s newest water coaster, Cutback! This is one of the cool things to do in Williamsburg on your Williamsburg, VA vacation.
You and your entire family will enjoy multiple different kinds of water styled fun including water slides, pools, lazy rivers, and kid play areas. Other than the water adventures you can also enjoy great dining from The Catalina Grille Diner for American style burgers, hot dogs, and more. Enjoy fruit, yogurt, sandwiches, and yummy wraps at the Launch Pad Express Cafe or burritos, rice bowls, and nachos over at the Boardwalk Southwest Grill. After a day of fun, remember this adventure forever at one of the three gift shop areas for the perfect souvenir!
- Aquazoid - 4-person raft flies 20 feet per second on a 9 foot wide flume going over 800 feet through dark tunnels and under waterfalls!
- Big Daddy Falls - 4-person raft river rapids that goes around high banking turns and through tunnels for an excellent water adventure!
- Colossal Curl - Mega-slide starts with a funnel into enclosed tubes on a 4-person cloverleaf raft where you ride high above the park for a great ending slide!
- Jet Scream - Choose one of four inner tube flume rides for multiple different experiences. Flying towards the bottom at 25 mph, you will have a great splash at the end for a thrilling experience.
- Malibu Pipeline - 2-person tube ride through mostly enclosed tubes with maximum drops of 55ft. with surprise twists and turns and water jets to enjoy!
- Wild Thang - 2-person open flume fast-paced adventure going 500 feet on fun twists and turns!
- Cutback - Water Coaster with 5 flying saucer turns that twists and turns through tubes at flying speeds for thrilling water ride!
- Nitro Racer - High-speed mat slide traveling over 300 feet in less than four seconds! Race your friends as six single riders can go down each slide at the same time!
- Rampage - Hold tight as you surf down the steep boggan slide at a 60-degree drop where you skid across a pool at the end.
- Vanish Point - This exciting water slide starts on a platform that drops out beneath you to begin a fun water slide down for a fun experience!
More Water Fun
- Rock 'n' Roll Island - This 11,000 sq ft. area is surrounded by a lazy river and features three waters slides and fun challenges such as walking across the floating water logs.
- Hubba Hubba Highway - Fast moving river adventure that involves no tube to enjoy. Including fun spray areas waiting to drench you as you coast along this fun crazy current adventure.
- Surfer's Bay - Enjoy the waves in a 23,000 sq ft. pool that reaches all the way to 8 feet deep. This fun wave pool features 4ft. waves that can last up to 8 minutes!
Kids Water Playgrounds
- Cow-A-Bunga - A fun children's play and splash area that features heated shallow pools, three kid water slides, and tons of interactive water features.
- H2O UFO - The largest water playground for kids and parents to enjoy together with interactive water features and fun kid friendly water slides.
- Kritter Korral - This children's play area features kid friendly waterslides in the shape of their favorite ocean creatures. It also includes interactive water areas with fountains, splash areas, and waterfalls!
- What is included in the Water Country USA admission price?
Includes all rides and attractions.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available at Water Country USA?
Yes, There is a rental fee.
- What on-site amenities are available?
ATM, picnic areas, eateries, gift shops.
- What style of dress is recommended?
- Is parking available on-site?
Yes. General Parking is $17.
- Are lockers available at Water Country USA?
Yes. There is a small rental fee.
- Is smoking allowed inside Water Country USA?
Only in designated smoking stations.