City Sightseeing Hop-On / Hop-Off San Antonio Tour
The City Sightseeing Tour is the perfect way for the entire family to enjoy everything that San Antonio has to offer. This tour includes a full hop on/hop off loop that allows guests to completely tailor their vacation to suit their needs. Whether they want to spend an hour exploring the River Walk or would rather ride the rides at Hemis Fair Park, you're bound to have an amazing time.
The buses run every twenty minutes, and the full loop takes around an hour to complete. With a full day of trolly-hopping fun, you're sure to have a great time learning all about the different hot spots in San Antonio, TX. Hurry on to 216 East Crockett Street, next to the Alamo, to begin your adventure.
Tour stops include:
- The Alamo
- Pearl Brewery
- San Antonio Museum of Art House
- VFW Post 76
- Augie's BBQ Restaurant
- Riverwalk Museum Reach
- Tobin Center
- The Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Hipolito F. Garcia Federal Building
- Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum
- Riverwalk/River Cruise
- San Fernando Cathedral/Spanish Governor's Palace
- Market Square / El Mercado
- King William Historic District
- Villa Finale Visitor Center
- Yanaguana Garden
- Tower of the Americas / La Villita
- The Shops at Rivercenter Mall
Do not miss out on the opportunity to see some of the greatest places in San Antonio by embarking upon the City Sightseeing Hop On/Hop Off adventure.
About Your Ticket
The City Sightseeing Hop-On / Hop-Off San Antonio Tour is available as part of the San Antonio Explorer Pass which allows you to combine 3, 4, or 5 activities with one simple pass. Check out the San Antonio Explorer Pass for more information.