Outlet Malls, Farmer's Markets, and Shopping Districts in Orlando, FL
With all the activities that Orlando offers, they wouldn't forget the shopping buffs. From gift shops, to malls, to outlet stores, you will find a shopper's paradise in Orlando. So if theme parks are not your thing, head on off to the stores and have a blast when you visit Orlando.
OUTLET MALLS IN ORLANDO
- Belz Factory Outlet. More than 180 stores within two malls and four annexes including Calvin Klein, Oshkosh, Guess, Bugle Boy, Anne Klein, Harve Bernard, Field Crest, Cannon, and Bass Shoes. Conveniently located in Orlando.
- Kissimmee Manufacturers Outlet. Located in Kissimmee, this outlet offers more than 25 direct factory outlet stores featuring Nike, American Tourister, London Fog, Fieldcrest, Cannon, Totes and more.
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. This outlet center is located one mile from Disney and offers outlets including Reebok and Vanity Fair.
- Orlando Premium Outlet Mall. This outlet mall offers more than 110 stores with savings of 25-65% off retail prices. Visit such designer shops as Versace, Louis Feraud, Perry Ellis, or Ralph Lauren.
- Acme Boot Outlet. Save up to 60% on Dan Post, Dingo, and Acme Boots. Plus, find savings on western wear for men and women; belts, buckles, and accessories.
FARMER'S MARKETS AND FLEA MARKETS IN ORLANDO
- Central Florida Farmer's Market. This is an open-air market with many different farmers presenting their wares. Produce available varies with the seasons. Located in Orlando.
- Webster's Flea Market and Farmer's Market. The Webster Flea Market is one of the better markets in the area. With great deals on antiques and collectibles. Produce available varies with the seasons. The Webster Flea Market is located in nearby Webster.
- Flea World. This mall-like market is a hodge-podge of vendors offering a variety of merchandise. The market is located in nearby Sanford.
SHOPPING DISTRICTS IN ORLANDO
- Downtown Disney. With acres upon acres of shops this is a shopper's paradise. Stores in this district are not just Disney gift shops. Shops include Planet Hollywood, Ghiradelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop, Guitar Gallery, Hoypoloi Art Gallery, Lego, Once Upon a Toy, Starabilias Collectibles and Virgin Records. Of course you will also find the traditional Disney stores, although you do not have to enter Disney's parks to shop here.
With the variety of shops available Orlando truly is a shopper's paradise and can be a great addition to your stay. Be sure to stop by these awesome places with your family vacation packages Orlando Florida.