St. Augustine Day Trip
St. Augustine was established September 8, 1565 and is the nation's oldest city! Known as the 'Ancient City', its unique scenery and history really set it apart from any other place in the country. Whether you're interested in exploring this rich history or visiting the beautiful North Florida coast lines, these day trips are the perfect way to experience the best of the area.
Each of these day trips to provide round-trip transportation from Orlando to this amazing city so you don't have to worry about finding your way around or parking. You can choose from activities like a scenic cruise, a pirate museum, a dolphin swim, or simply take a tour of the area! Each of these tours will allow free time to explore the city, so you won't miss out on anything that you want to do. With more than 450 years of history to explore, there's no question as to why this is one of the most popular destinations in the United States.
- What is included in the admission price?
The price includes a round-trip from Orlando to Miami.
- Is there any walking involved?
The amount of walking will depend on how much exploring you do.
- Approximately how long does the St. Augustine's Day Trip last?
The entire experience lasts 13 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
This is appropriate for all ages!
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the St. Augustine's Day Trip?
Yes, you will have plenty of time for food in St Augustine.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the St. Augustine Day Trip?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the motor coach handicap accessible?
Yes. There are handicap accessible vehicles if needed.