Manatee Kayak Tour at Blue Springs State Park
Paddle for approximately 10-minutes to the spring and your awaiting Manatees. Your guide will point out the best viewing places and answer any questions. After everyone gets a big dose of Manatees you will be guided to the Snake River for an hour paddle through a crooked creek with an abundance of wildlife.
This area of river is packed with Manatee, Otter, and sunbathing Alligators. Overhead Bald Eagle, Osprey and Red Shoulder Hawks scan the water and marshes for their next meal. On the river bank you can spot large wading birds, Coots, Morehens and the occasional Wild Hog.
On the way back to your car, there is a final stop with the Manatees so you can view them from the wooden boardwalk. Feel free to stay at the park after your tour for a picnic lunch or snorkeling.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 9am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Local guide
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- There is no minimum age however all participants must know how to swim
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera and wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty
- To ensure a proper size kayak is available, please provide your individual heights and weights at the time of booking