Soul of Music City Tour
Experience Music City in the best way with the Soul of Music City Tour! With Old Town Trolley Tours, tourists will be able to see the city in brand new methods. With live narration and an extensive route full of splendid views, visitors of all ages will have a blast seeing the most notable landmarks and historic sites in Nashville - all at night when the lights are sparkling and the stars come out!
The live narrated tour takes approximately an hour and 30 minutes and gives plenty of insight into the city and its wonders. Climb aboard the open-air trolley for a fun night out on the town! You will hear about local life, history, and the hottest attractions from your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
A few of the places that you will see along the way on the route include:
- Ryman Auditorium
- Municipal Auditorium & Musicians Hall of Fame
- Rhythm & Blues Heritage of Historic Jefferson Street
- Elliston Place 'Rock Block'
- Music Row
No matter which of these great locales you decide to peruse and experience during your time in Nashville, you will have the greatest time discovering the most historic city when it comes to country music. Hear some lively music, take a sightseeing tour, or enjoy a night out in Downtown Nashville honkytonk bars or critically-acclaimed local eateries. Pair all of your activities with a hotel or inn reservation.
- What methods of transportation does the Soul of Music City Tour use?
This is a trolley tour.
- Approximately how long does the Soul of Music City Tour last?
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
- Where does the Soul of Music City Tour depart from?
Ole Smoky Distillery 423 6th Avenue S. Corner of 6th and Peabody St.
- Is the Soul of Music City Tour handicap accessible?
Accessible trolley must be confirmed at reservation. Please mention at the time of reservation to ensure that we can best satisfy your needs.
- Where does the tour meet?
Ole Smoky Distillery; paid parking is available at downtown garages and parking areas.