Hatch Show Print Tour
Visit the home of legendary Hatch Show Prints, a distinctive part of Americana for more than 135 years! The Hatch family business, an artcraft of letterpress printmaking has been a piece of Nashville since 1879. One of the very first print jobs the produced was a handbill for Reverend Beecher (brother of Harriet Beecher Stowe) and from that first print struck they had acheived a look that would become American history.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Hatch Show Print Tour ?
Tour lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Hatch Show Print Tour handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Hatch Show Print Tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.