Adventureworks Zipline Forest at Fontanel
Do not miss your chance to experience this thrilling adventure over Nashville. Open during every season, the Zipline Forest at Fontanel is the perfect way to see beautiful Nashville scenery year-round and remains one of the most exciting attractions in Nashville. Perfect for any member of the family, guests will get to experience an intimate look at the breathtaking views of the Fontanel Forest.
With eight different ziplines— some up to 85 feet high and ranging from 200 to 700 feet in length— there is something for both the new and experienced zipper. All of the zip lines are covered with the shaded forest canopy, and after making sure you're feeling comfortable, your expert guide will help you reach speeds up to 35 miles per hour.
You'll be secured with a safety harness on sturdy steel cables, but this zip line is meant for guests over 8 years old and children need to be accompanied by an adult. Please note that pregnant women may not participate. Feel free to dress comfortably, and do not miss your chance to soar through the trees of the Fontanel Forest!
- What is included in the admission price for Adventureworks Zipline Forest at Fontanel?
All gear is included.
- What level of physical ability is required?
60 - 250 lbs.
- Is Adventureworks Zipline Forest at Fontanel guided or non-guided?
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
- What age is Adventureworks Zipline Forest at Fontanel appropriate for?
8 years and up.
- Is parking available for Adventureworks Zipline Forest at Fontanel?
Yes, free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?