Veterans Memorial Museum
This Branson museum offers over 2,000 artifacts and exhibits that portray American soldiers and the wars they have fought during the 20th century. Here you can see items such as a WWII P-51 Mustang Fighter and the world's largest war memorial bronze sculpture, which features 50 life-size soldiers running up a beach, each modeled after a combat soldier from each of the 50 states. On the museum's walls, you can see the names of all of the soldiers killed in action so that this country may live in freedom, from WWII to the Persian Gulf.
The museum itself contains ten main halls that tell the tale of each of the wars of the 20th century. A visit here is not only a fascinating lesson in history, it is a salute to all who have died in the name of freedom.
- What is included in the admission price for Veterans Memorial Museum?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Veterans Memorial Museum?
Guests spend about 1 hour here.
- Is Veterans Memorial Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Veterans Memorial Museum appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Veterans Memorial Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.