Silver Dollar City
Winning the title for 'Best Theme Park Holiday Event' for 2017, the Silver Dollar City theme park offers Branson visitors a full day of more than 40 thrilling rides and attractions, over 40 entertaining shows daily and an exciting look back into the 19th century culture of the Ozarks, as the park is modeled after an 1800s Ozark town.
From rushing roller coasters to wet water rides, you'll find it all! Take in a one-of-a-kind show or take a class at the Culinary & Crafts School! No matter how you choose to spend your time at Silver Dollar City, it's bound to be an excellent day.
Fireman's Landing, a family-centered area, features six new rides and four new play zones that are perfect for the whole family. Stop by and experience all the excitement!
New for 2018
Look out for Silver Dollar City's newest addition available on 2018's opening day! The Time Traveler coaster is set to be one of the most innovative and thrilling rides in existence. Featuring a spinning element unseen in coasters, 50 mph speeds, a 10-story 90 degree vertical drop, and 100 foot height, this ride is going to be an adrenaline junkie's dream come true!
While at Silver Dollar City, be sure to visit Marvel Cave, which is included with your admission price. The cave was first discovered by the Osage Indians in the early 1500s. It was originally named 'Marble Cave' because the ceiling resembled marble. Marvel Cave is also one of the biggest caves in Missouri, has one of the largest cave entry rooms (the Cathedral Room) in North America, and has been in operation longer than most tourist attractions in the area.
Special Events & Festivals 2018
- New Festival of Wonder: April 11 - 29
- Bluegrass & BBQ: May 3 - May 28
- Star-Spangled Summer: June 9 - July 22
- Moonlight Madness: July 21 - Aug 05
- Southern Gospel Picnic: August 23 – September 3
- Country Music Weekend: Sep 7- Sep 9
- National Crafts & Cowboy Festival: Sep 12 - Oct 27
- An Old Time Christmas: November 3 – December 30
Silver Dollar City 2018 Shows
- Chris Stanley: March 14 - April 6
- Homestead Pickers: March 14 - Oct 27
- Lucky the Rescue Dog: March 14 - Oct 27
- Spoken 4 Quartet: March 14 - March 31
- Sunday Drive: March 14 - March 31
- Wilderness Church Services: March 18 - Dec 30
- After Grace: April 6 - April 8
- Dawson Hollow: April 6 - April 8
- Frontier Follies: April 6 - Oct 28
- Street Troupe: April 6 - Oct 28
- CirqUnique: April 11 - April 29
- Harp and Hang Drum: April 11 - April 29
- Radim Zenkl: April 11 - April 29
- Speed Painter Dan Dunn: April 11 - April 29
- The Earth Harp Collective: April 11 - April 29
- Vitaly Beckman: April 11 - April 29
- X-Pogo Stuntmen: April 11 - April 29
- Hits from the Hollow: April 13 - Oct 27
- 2018 Bluegrass and BBQ Lineup: May 3 - May 28
- Sons of the Silver Dollar: May 3 - Oct 28
- The Special Consensus: May 3 - May 4
- Horsecreek Band: May 4 - Oct 28
- KSMU Youth in Bluegrass Band Contest: May 26
- Cajun Connection: May 29 - Oct 28
- 2018 Southern Gospel Picnic Lineup: Aug 23 - Sep 3
- Wild West Show: Sep 12 - Oct 14
- A Dickens' Christmas Carol: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Christmas on Main Street: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Christmas on the Bayou: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Frontier Fa-La-La Follies: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Holiday Hearthside Harmonies: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- It's a Wonderful Life: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Rudolph's Christmas Town: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Santa Claus Lane: Nov 3 - Dec 23
- Tracy Heaston: Nov 3 - Dec 30
- Biff Barker New Year's Radio Show: Dec 31 - Jan 1
Silver Dollar City Rides
- Tom & Huck's RiverBlast - You'll get wet while you shoot a super soaker water gun at over 150 targets.
- The GIANT Barn Swing - Soar up to 45 mph and over 7 stories on two pendulum arms that hold 32 people!
- WildFire - A high-flying, multi-looping coaster that reaches speeds of 66 mph.
- PowderKeg - Coaster that launches from 0 to 53 mph in just 2.8 seconds.
- The Grand Exposition - 10 different family rides including spinning teacups, flying elephants, and breezy swings.
- Outlaw Run - The world's most daring wood coaster with the steepest drop and three upside-down twists.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Shops
- Heartland Home Furnishings - Beautiful, hand-crafted solid oak furniture.
- The Greatest Gift - Inspirational treasures for you and your loved ones.
- Apple Butter Shop - Various types of apple butter, jams, jellies, and other fruit butters.
- Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass Factory - Remarkable blown glass items and decorations.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Dining
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery - Giant Cinnamon Rolls, Cream-Filled Échairs and Fruit Turnovers
- Lucky Silver Mine Restaurant - Ham & Beans and Smoked Beef Brisket
- Lumber Camp - Big Double Blast Burger and Deep Fried Pickles
- Buckshot Annie's Skillet Cookery - Family Feud Succotash and Harvest Skillet
- And many more!
An Old Time Christmas: November 3 - December 30, 2018
The fantastically lit up Christmas on Main Street is one of best light and tree shows in the nation, featuring a musical 5-story Christmas Tree that twinkles and dances in unison to over a million dazzling lights that illuminate the city's square. Emblazoned in over 200,000 lights, the Rudolph's Holly Jolly Christmas Light Parade winds its way through the streets of the city twice each evening. Hear Christmas music classics at shows such as The Living Nativity and Frosty. Watch A Dickens' Christmas Carol, a musical production, and even see the jolly old elf himself at Kringles Krossing. Weather permitting, you can also spend the holidays enjoying your favorite rides and attractions during an Old Time Christmas. Take home beautiful holiday memories destined to last a lifetime.
|Silver Dollar City Single Day Ticket|
|Available Now until 1/1/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|Ticket is good for a full day at Silver Dollar City.|
|Silver Dollar City 2 Day Ticket|
|Available Now until 12/31/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|With these convenient two-day passes to Silver Dollar City, you won't miss a thing you were wanting to experience at the park, all with an awesome specially reduced price! Ticket must be used for second visit within three days of original usage.|