Silver Dollar City
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Rated as one of the best things to do in Branson with dozens of exciting rides, more than 40 daily live shows and a historical atmosphere that resembles the Ozarks during the 19th century, it's easy to see why this theme park is one of Branson's top attractions and was named to have the 'Best Theme Park Holiday Event'. With so many unique shops, rides, public tours, and adventures, visitors are sure to have an amazing time at this famous Ozark mountain theme park.
Browse Silver Dollar City Tickets, Silver Dollar City Hours, and Silver Dollar City Rides Visit the famous Silver Dollar City Missouri theme park! Browse SilverDollarCity Tickets, Silver Dollar City Hours, Silver Dollar City Rides, Silver Dollar City Discount Tickets, Silver Dollar City Coupons, Silver Dollar City Season Passes and SilverDollar City Events. You'll find info on what time does Silver Dollar City Open, Silver Dollar City Ticket Prices, Silver Dollar City Parking, the Silver Dollar City Schedule, and More. A visit to Branson Silver Dollar City theme park is a must!
Modeled after an 1800s town, this attraction in Branson MO is known to offer entertainment for everyone in the family, featuring more than thirty thrilling rides and attractions, quaint shops and even artisans that create and sell traditional crafts and goods. Since it has opened its doors, it has been a beloved Branson tradition. Whether you're enjoying one of the many shows, like Great American Country Nights in Echo Hollow, watching craft demonstrations, shopping in one of the many shops or braving one of the thrilling roller coasters, everyone is sure to have a blast in the Ozarks. The Branson entertainment season truly begins once it opens for the season as it is one of the most famous attractions, so do not miss out on the fun!
While here, be sure to visit Marvel Cave and embark upon a fun cave tour which is included with your admission price. These public tours are a unique way to learn about the geology and history of the Ozarks. The cave was first discovered by the Osage Indians in the early 1500s. It was originally named 'Marble Cave' because the ceiling resembled marble. Marvel Cave is also one of the biggest caves in Missouri, has one of the largest cave entry rooms (the Cathedral Room) in North America, and has been in operation longer than most tourist attractions in the area.
- Tom & Huck's RiverBlast - You'll get wet while you shoot a super soaker water gun at over 150 targets.
- The GIANT Barn Swing - Soar up to 45 mph and over 7 stories on two pendulum arms that hold 32 people!
- WildFire - A high-flying, multi-looping coaster that reaches speeds of 66 mph for one of the best roller coaster experience.
- PowderKeg - Coaster that launches from 0 to 53 mph in just 2.8 seconds for some of the fastest fun at the park.
- The Grand Exposition - 10 different family rides including spinning teacups, flying elephants, and breezy swings.
- Outlaw Run - The world's most daring wood coaster with the steepest drop and three upside-down twists that are sure to thrill.
- Fireman's Landing - a family centered area, features six new and fun rides and four new play zones that are perfect for the whole family. Stop by and experience all the excitement!
- Time Traveler - The Time Traveler ride is the newest exciting addition to the theme park! This stunning ride gives a thrill with rotating carts, vertical drops, and more.
- And many more!
Unique Shops at Silver Dollar City Branson Missouri
- Heartland Home Furnishings - Beautiful, hand-crafted solid oak furniture.
- The Greatest Gift - Inspirational treasures for you and your loved ones.
- Apple Butter Shop - Various types of apple butter, jams, jellies, and other fruit butters.
- Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass Factory - Remarkable blown glass items and decorations.
Dining at Silver Dollar City Branson MO
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery - Giant Cinnamon Rolls, Cream-Filled Échairs and Fruit Turnovers
- Lumber Camp - Big Double Blast Burger and Deep Fried Pickles
- Buckshot Annie's Skillet Cookery - Family Feud Succotash and Harvest Skillet
Do not miss out on roller coaster fun, unique shops, and tons of amazing events like Bluegrass and BBQ and its yearly Christmas celebration the next time you are in Branson, MO! Visitors are sure to have a great time with their whole family, making it the perfect addition to your vacation. A Branson vacation package will make your planning easier so be sure to browse through our variety of different options.
|Silver Dollar City 1 Day Ticket (Reservation Required)|
|Available 11/30/2022 until 12/30/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
|Ticket is good for a full day at the park.|
|Silver Dollar City 2 Day Ticket (Reservation Required)|
|Available 11/30/2022 until 12/30/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
|With these convenient two-day passes to the theme park, you won't miss a thing you were wanting to experience at the park, all with an awesome specially reduced price! Ticket must be used for second visit within five days of original usage.|
- What is included in the admission price?
All shows held outside the theater, special event activities, and rides are included.
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available?
Standard wheelchairs are available for rental.
- What on-site amenities are available?
ATMs, lockers, restrooms, shops, and restaurants are available.
- What style of dress is recommended?
Casual dress is recommended. You must wear shoes, shirt, and family-appropriate clothing.
- Is parking available on-site?
Yes, parking is available. There are priority parking sections available for a fee.
- Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available for a small fee.
- How large is the park?
It is 110 acres.
- Are alcoholic beverages served?
Alcohol is not served here.
- Is smoking allowed inside?
Smoking is allowed at designated smoking areas.
- What is the dress code?
Silver Dollar City is a family-friendly environment and requires appropriate dress. While enjoying our rides and attractions, we request that all guests wear shirts and shorts/pants. We request that swimwear be limited to children 8 and under (shirt and shorts/pants required before boarding any ride); all others wearing swimwear are required to wear an appropriate cover-up at all times. Guests wearing clothing that may be offensive or inappropriate (including profanity or suggestive material) will be asked to change. Shirts & shoes must be worn at all times. The use of shoes with built-in skates or wheels is prohibited.