Silver Dollar City
The Silver Dollar City theme park offers Branson visitors a full day of more than 40 thrilling rides and attractions, over 40 entertaining shows daily and an exciting look back into the 19th century culture of the Ozarks, as the park is modeled after an 1800s Ozark town.
From rushing roller coasters to wet water rides, you'll find it all! Take in a one-of-a-kind show or take a class at the Culinary & Crafts School! No matter how you choose to spend your time at Silver Dollar City, it's bound to be an excellent day.
Fireman's Landing, a brand new family-centered area, has now opened and introduces six new rides and four new play zones that are perfect for the whole family. Stop by and experience all the excitement!
While at Silver Dollar City, be sure to visit Marvel Cave, which is included with your admission price. The cave was first discovered by the Osage Indians in the early 1500s. It was originally named 'Marble Cave' because the ceiling resembled marble. Marvel Cave is also one of the biggest caves in Missouri, has one of the largest cave entry rooms (the Cathedral Room) in North America, and has been in operation longer than most tourist attractions in the area.
An Old Time Christmas November 5 - December 30, 2016
The fantastically lit up Christmas on Main Street is one of best light and tree shows in the nation, featuring a musical 5-story Christmas Tree that twinkles and dances in unison to over a million dazzling lights that illuminate the city's square. Emblazoned in over 200,000 lights, the Rudolph's Holly Jolly Christmas Light Parade winds its way through the streets of the city twice each evening. Hear Christmas music classics at shows such as The Living Nativity and Frosty. Watch A Dickens' Christmas Carol, a musical production, and even see the jolly old elf himself at Kringles Krossing. Weather permitting, you can also spend the holidays enjoying your favorite rides and attractions during an Old Time Christmas. Take home beautiful holiday memories destined to last a lifetime.
Special Events & Festivals 2016
- Bluegrass & BBQ: May 5 – May 30
- Star-Spangled Summer: June 9 – August 6
- Moonlight Madness: July 23 – August 7
- Southern Gospel Picnic: August 25 – September 5
- National Harvest & Cowboy Festival: September 14 – October 29
- An Old Time Christmas: November 5 – December 30
Silver Dollar City Shows
- Cajun Connection - Enjoy some Bayou tunes with this tribute to the musical traditions of Louisiana.
- Horsecreek Band - Country, bluegrass, western and gospel performed by four Silver Dollar City veterans.
- McHaffie's Homestead- 1880s-style entertainment with the Homestead Pickers who play from the Homestead's front porch with cellos, fiddles, banjos and guitars.
- Sons of the Silver Dollar-These 'sons' play some good ol' western, bluegrass and country music.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Rides
- Tom & Huck's RiverBlast - You'll get wet while you shoot a super soaker water gun at over 150 targets.
- The GIANT Barn Swing - Soar up to 45 mph and over 7 stories on two pendulum arms that hold 32 people!
- WildFire - A high-flying, multi-looping coaster that reaches speeds of 66 mph.
- PowderKeg - Coaster that launches from 0 to 53 mph in just 2.8 seconds.
- The Grand Exposition - 10 different family rides including spinning teacups, flying elephants, and breezy swings.
- Outlaw Run - The world's most daring wood coaster with the steepest drop and three upside-down twists.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Shops
- Heartland Home Furnishings - Beautiful, hand-crafted solid oak furniture.
- The Greatest Gift - Inspirational treasures for you and your loved ones.
- Apple Butter Shop - Various types of apple butter, jams, jellies, and other fruit butters.
- Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass Factory - Remarkable blown glass items and decorations.
- And many more!
Silver Dollar City Dining
- Eva & Delilah's Bakery - Giant Cinnamon Rolls, Cream-Filled Échairs and Fruit Turnovers
- Lucky Silver Mine Restaurant - Ham & Beans and Smoked Beef Brisket
- Lumber Camp - Big Double Blast Burger and Deep Fried Pickles
- Buckshot Annie's Skillet Cookery - Family Feud Succotash and Harvest Skillet
- And many more!
Wednesday, 3/1/2017 - Sunday, 4/30/2017Location: Spring Break
Silver Dollar City has more than 40 rides for guests of any and all ages!
Thursday, 4/6/2017 - Sunday, 4/30/2017Location: The Festival of Wonder at Silver Dollar City
The Festival of Wonder at Silver Dollar City is a fun way for the family to see amazing acts by various performers.
Saturday, 7/15/2017 - Sunday, 7/30/2017Location: Moonlight Madness at Silver Dollar City
Moonlight Madness is a yearly festival that's hosted at Silver Dollar City theme park.
Friday, 9/8/2017 - Sunday, 9/10/2017Location: Country Music Weekend at Silver Dollar City
Branson, Missouri is synonymous with great music and country music takes center stage during the Country Music Weekend at Silver Dollar City.