Branson Gift of Lights Tour
Experience all of the magic of Christmas with your family from the comfort of your car as you drive through the Branson Gift of Lights. The Gift of Lights features more than 300 beautifully crafted LED displays along its 1.2-mile path. As you journey along and enjoy the bright lights, you’re able to change your radio station and bring more Christmas magic through the speakers of your car.
Some of the sparkling Christmas light displays you’ll see include the 12 Days of Christmas, Noah with his ark, the Christmas Tree Forest, a beautiful nativity scene, and many, many more crowd favorites. You will without a doubt be left in awe as you drive yourself through this bright Christmas wonderland overflowing with lighted trees.
Located in the same area that once housed the Festival of Lights, The Branson Gift of Lights is fun for the entire family. Whether you’re looking for a great one-time outing while you’re visiting or an exciting annual tradition that you and your family can look forward to experiencing for years to come, this bright and beautiful display is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes Drive-thru Christmas lights trail
- What methods of transportation does the Branson Gift of Lights Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the Branson Gift of Lights Tour last?
The self-driving tour lasts approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Branson Gift of Lights Tour ?
- Is the Branson Gift of Lights Tour handicap accessible?