Williamsburg 3 Hour Sailing Cruise
For a leisurely and fun adventure near Williamsburg, embark upon the Let's Go Sail Williamsburg 3-Hour Sailing Cruise. This excursion provides an intimate experience for adult couples and an awesome outing for the entire family. Take the helm or sit back and relax as you head down the York River.
The cruise seats a party of up to 6 guests and allows guests to learn how to sail by covering the basics of how to exploit the wind on a modern cruiser. Or, they can learn about the two key battles that sealed America's Independence, the Battle of the Capes and the intense Battle of Yorktown. The boat is captained by a knowledgeable local guide who can answer any questions the crew may have.
Guests will meet their boat at York River Yacht Haven at Gloucester Point, VA. From there, they'll set sail on a fantastic journey where they'll be able to make lasting memories.
Do not miss out on the opportunity for fun and history near Williamsburg, VA with this awesome sailing cruise! The entire family will have a blast.
- What type of seating does Williamsburg 3 Hour Sailing Cruise have?
- Approximately how long is Williamsburg 3 Hour Sailing Cruise ?
The sail is approximately 3 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Williamsburg 3 Hour Sailing Cruise ?
Interior deck and outer deck.
- What lake or river does the Williamsburg 3 Hour Sailing Cruise cruise on?
The York River.
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
- What is the dress code?
Bring a jacket in the fall. There are changing areas to change into bathing suits.