Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises
Hop on board the Spirit of Norfolk for a wonderful dinner cruise ship experience that incorporates fine dining and great entertainment!
Whether you're looking for a brunch, lunch, or dinner cruise, the Spirit of Norfolk has it all. Each cruise offers delicious food, wonderful sightseeing views, and a lively atmosphere. The Norfolk cruises are an astounding selection for a romantic night out, a celebratory outing, or a weekend getaway. Choose the cruise that best fits what you're looking for, perfectly suited for a Williamsburg, VA vacation! There are so many wonderful and breath taking things to see and do in the Williamsburg area. From historical wonders to lunch cruises, you will find something that will delight you and your loved ones.
Take a relaxing journey on Spirit of Norfolk Dinner Cruise where you can choose from the brunch, lunch, or dinner cruise. Each cruise takes you along the beautiful Elizabeth River where you can see some of the most visited attractions like the Norfolk Naval Base, Tanner's Point, and more. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to see the area in one of the most unique and exciting ways! This is one of the most fun things to do in Williamsburg, VA.
- Are alcoholic beverages served at Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises ?
Yes, alcohol is served to guests 21 and older with valid ID.
- What type of seating does Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises have?
There is dining seating as well as seating on the upper deck.
- What type of parking do you have?
Paid parking garage at Town Point Garage or Main Street Garage.
- Approximately how long is Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises ?
The lunch and brunch cruises last 2 hours, and the dinner cruise lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises ?
There are three levels on the boat.
- What lake or river does the Spirit of Norfolk Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner Cruises cruise on?
- What is the dress code?
Dinner Cruise: Casually Stylish. T-shirts, casual jeans, shorts, and sneakers are strongly discouraged.