Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise
With the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise, you'll experience a fully narrated journey through the Chesapeake Bay, Hampton Roads Harbor, the naval base in Norfolk, VA and many other unforgettable sights of the Williamsburg area. As the only Harbor Cruise vessel in Southeastern Virginia, the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise is a great way to capture the many sights of Virginia's oceanfront. The cruise stops at the Civil War island of Fort Wool where you will be taken on a 45 minute guided tour of the island and learn about the wonderful history it holds. And since your cruise will be narrated by a guide, you'll be able to have any questions about the sights seen easily answered.
Don't be content to simply explore the many famous land areas around Williamsburg, during your next vacation take it to water as well with the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise. This is one of the many fun things to do in Wiliamsburg, perfect for a vacation to Williamsburg, VA. You may even see other fun things to do in the area while on the tour.
- Hampton River
- Jacques Cousteau Center
- VA Air & Space Museum
- Blackbeards' Point
- Hampton Roads Harbor
- Capt. John Smith & First Settlers of Jamestown Island
- Chamberlin Hotel
- Waterfront Mansions of General's Row
- Fort Monroe
- Casemate Museum
- Old Point Comfort Lighthouse
- Chesapeake Bay
- Fort Wool
- Norfolk Naval Base
- Site of the Battle of the Ironclads, Monitor & Merrimac
- What type of seating does Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise have?
- What type of parking do you have?
Free parking is available or parking can be done at the Hampton Marina Hotel Parking Garage for a small fee.
- Approximately how long is Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise?
The cruise lasts approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise?
There are two levels on the boat.
- What lake or river does the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise cruise on?