Adventure Island Waterpark - Tampa, FL
Adventure Island Water Park in Tampa, FL offers 30 acres of water theme park fun with relaxing beaches, thrilling rides and even areas for activities like sand volleyball for a vacation experience that will stay varied and is sure to please the entire family. Speed down twisting slides, splash in seasonally heated pools, or soak up the rays on the white sand beaches at this famed and beloved water park. Once you have worked up your appetite, grab a bite to eat at Surfside Cafe or Mango Joe's. Regardless of your course of action, you'll be sure to find more than enough to stay busy and cool while visiting at Adventure Island Florida.
Rides are clearly the highlight of your trip to Adventure Island Florida. Rest assured that there is truly something for every adventurer, whether you want to get out and enjoy the speed thrills of the water slide and other park rides or simply want to refresh and get in some floating on the lazy river or treat the kiddos to children's water rides. Any Adventure Island water park adventure is sure to be a memorable one!
- Aruba Tuba - fire through the dark on a 2 person tube at high speed ending with a splash into the pool.
- Calypso Coaster - A 2-person raft taking you through several turns and twists.
- Caribbean Corkscrew - A corkscrew body slide zipping you down in total darkness!
- Colossal Curl - 4-person enclosed mega-slide for an action packed high-adrenaline adventure.
- Everglades - Toboggan water slide.
- The Gulf Scream - Body slide.
- Key West Rapids - 1 or 2 person tube slide taking you through 700 feet of gnarly turns, twists, and speed slopes.
- Riptide - A four lane mat slide perfect for a race to the finish line.
- Runaway Rapids - Flume ride.
- Wahoo Run - Family raft slide for up to 5 riders spinning 20 feet per second through corkscrews and waterfall curtains.
- Water Moccasin - A triple tube spiraling slide.
- Vanish Point - The floor will be pulled from under your feet dropping you down 70 feet through spiraling tubes.
- Endless Surf - 17,000 Sq. Ft wave pool with waves every 5 minutes.
- Paradise Lagoon - Pool with platform jumps, cable drop, rope walk, slides and waterfall.
- Rambling Bayou - Half mile tube trek through rainforest, waterfalls, rain and fog.
- Splash Attack - Water playground perfect for the kiddos.
Of course, while you are enjoying the tranquil surroundings and fun adventures, you can additionally add to your Tampa Florida vacation with one of the other great attractions in the Tampa area, including Seaworld Orlando, Aquatica, Busch Gardens, and other family attractions. Water rides, a thrill galore, and tons of fun ventures and rafting experiences await guests who take a visit to Adventure Island in Tampa, so do not miss out!
- What on-site amenities are available?
Restaurants, ATM, and shops.
- What style of dress is recommended?
Swim attire. Swim attire with buckles, rivets, and sharp objects are not permitted.
- Is parking available on-site?
Onsite parking is available for $25.
- Are lockers available at Adventure Island Waterpark - Tampa, FL?
Yes. Lockers are available for rent.
- Is smoking allowed inside Adventure Island Waterpark - Tampa, FL?
There are designated smoking areas throughout the park.