SeaWorld San Antonio
Discover the fascinating marine life at the family-friendly theme park, where thrilling rides, exciting adventures and enchanting encounters with some of the world’s most amazing creatures are always right around the corner. With tickets for the entire family, guests will conquer roller coasters, visit the best theme park in the state, and can even go splashing around at Aquatica. There are so many awesome things to discover in San Antonio, so book your vacation today.
Dive into this incredible underwater kingdom to see some of the most amazing marine animals. With so many things to do at Sea World, you won't ever have to worry about being bored! Once inside, you’ll find the perfect blend of fun and wildlife exploration. Stop by the popular Dolphin Cove and say hello to a lively pod of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, or venture into the Penguin Encounter exhibit where more than 100 different kinds of penguins dive, swim, and play. Adrenaline junkies can head straight to The Great White to test their limits with the 360-degree loops and flips on this exhilarating coaster that races around the track at nearly 50 miles per hour!
But the fun doesn't stop there. Animal lovers everywhere will love the backstage tours that provide unbelievable up close and personal interaction with some of the most amazing creatures of the sea. Feed an Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, reach out and touch a penguin, or make friends with a sea lion. The opportunities at Sea World are endless!
In addition to the interactive exhibits, backstage tours, delicious eateries, and exciting rides, the shows also offer breathtaking majestic saltwater creatures like beluga whales, killer whales, Pacific white-sided dolphins, sea lions, and more! Not only will you be amazed at what these awe-inspiring animals can do, but you’ll also have the opportunity to learn all about life underneath the ocean. And remember, these animals are large so you can expect lots of big splashes throughout each show!
Of course, it also provides visitors with a variety of dining options such as Shamu’s Smokehouse, the Sea Star Market & Café, the Rio Grille, and many more! A diverse assortment of sweets are also available at Polar Parlor, Azul Treats, or Shamu Soft Serve so you never have to worry about going hungry. The park is renowned throughout the world, as well as locations in San Diego, and other popular locations. Both the theme park and water park create a wondrous tourist venture for all ages.
From exhilarating rides and interactive exhibits, to exciting day shows filled with the colors and exotic animals of the sea, it’s safe to say that a visit to the park will always result in the adventure of a lifetime.
Sea World Rides
Texas Stingray: This new ride is the tallest, fastest, and longest wooden rollercoaster in the state!
Riptide Rescue: This fun ride is a spinning adventure that takes you on your very own 'turtle rescue'.
Sea Swinger: This launching ride sends you swinging in the air for a fun adventure.
Wave Breaker The Rescue Coaster: This brand new thrill ride puts you in the role of a SeaWorld rescuer as you zoom along on a fun quest to rescue animals.
The Great White: The most thrilling ride, this coaster brags 360-degree flips and an incredible speed of 50 mph.
Steel Eel: This hyper-coaster challenges riders to a stomach-flipping drop of 15 stories. The Steel Eel is a fan favorite, so of all the Sea World rides, this one is one you won't want to miss!
Journey to Atlantis: Combine the gigantic splashes of a water ride and the heart-pumping thrills of a roller coaster for an experience that’s simply the best of both worlds.
Rio Loco: Big splashes and a crazy river make for one exciting ride in a circular raft.
- With plenty more rides, you're sure to find something for every member of the family!
If you're still wondering what to do at check out one of these amazing shows.
- Sesame Street Party Parade: See all of your favorite characters in this fun and colorful parade!
- Ocean Discovery: This show is a beautiful display of the ocean’s wildlife harmony featuring Pacific white-sided dolphins, the majestic beluga whale, brightly-colored birds, and talented acrobats. The dolphin encounter is one the whole family can enjoy, so check out some of the most beautiful underwater creatures!
- Sea Lions High: Learn about intelligent and silly sea lions during this awesome show. Audience interaction and splash zones make these events fun and immersive.
- Orca Encounter: Learn all about Orca Whales at this fun and interactive show.
- Sunny Day Celebration: The Sea Star Theater displays this production which features a story of fun and friendship with Elmo and all your favorite Sesame Street pals.
Guests can also choose to book tickets that have Aquatica admission included in the day ticket. Aquatica WaterPark is brimming with water features like wave pools, water slides, and other fun water rides. Check out tickets online for some great deals on both Aquatica single day ticket admission and Seaworld tickets.
You'll never run out of things to do at this beloved theme park in San Antonio, so take the whole family for a vacation they'll never forget! Enjoy tons of other great attractions and activities and the best vacation package deals today!
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes admission to the park with all the rides and shows.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend here?
Guests tend to spend 1-2 days here.
- What amenities are available?
There is a gift shop, eateries, ATMs, restrooms, and lockers are available for rental ($10 - 20).
- Are wheelchairs and strollers available?
A limited number of strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent. Strollers are $20 and wheelchairs are $10.
- Is the park handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is this attraction appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available?
General Parking is $21.25. Preferred Parking is $24.94.