San Antonio Ghost Tour
Everyone knows that San Antonio, TX is one of the most historic places in the country; but with that history also comes a very harrowing past which can be discovered with a haunted ghost tour! Explore the spookier side of this place during your vacation with the interesting San Antonio Ghost Tour.
Whether you are a longtime fan of the paranormal or want to learn about the history of Alamo City with an exciting twist, this San Antonio Ghost Tour is sure to be a remarkable time. After meeting at the departure point, you will head out on a thrilling walking tour that takes you to some of the most legendary and significant points in the city. You are guided by professional paranormal investigators who will tell you all the gory details about the city's past, including its local legends and hauntings. Learn about paranormal investigations as you take a trip through the dark walkways and discover just why Alamo City is considered to be one of the most haunted places in the US. During this tour you will:
- Learn about San Antonio's History and its Ghostly Happenings
- Walk through the City's Darkened pathways to See the Most Haunted Spots in Person
- Learn About Ghost Hunting Techniques
Although tours do happen after dark, brave kiddos over the age of 6 are welcome to tag along! For those who are fascinated by the paranormal or just want to learn about San Antonio's haunted persona, this two-hour adventure is sure to be a great time. After your haunted ghost tour, be sure to check out all of the other great activities and attractions in the area or book a hotel stay to complete your vacation.
- What methods of transportation does the San Antonio Ghost Tour use?
This is a walking tour with uneven parts and a mile or so of walking.
- Approximately how long does the San Antonio Ghost Tour last?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Brave kiddos ages 6 and up are welcome!
- Where does the San Antonio Ghost Tour depart from?
124 Losoya St, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the San Antonio Ghost Tour?