Cross G Ranch Trail Rides
Explore the beautiful Texas Hill Country with the Cross G Ranch Trail Ride activity. These trail rides are a great way to relax and experience the beauty of nature while enjoying time with your family. The trail rides are totally private, so it makes it awesome for a couples getaway or a more intimate family retreat.
The company is located in Bandera, TX and here you will see some of the most gorgeous scenery in the area. The ranch is totally private and secluded, so you do not have to worry about others disturbing your trail ride experience. This allows for a more intimate experience than a dude ranch or guest ranch would offer to visitors.
The trail rides are completely tailored to suit the experience and comfort of the guests attending. Longtime horse-riders are sure to have a blast, while the beginners can rest assured that their professionally trained horse will help them to have a great first-time experience. Your guide is also a professional riding instructor who can help you succeed. During this two-hour adventure, guests will be able to explore the sprawling ranch and see various landmarks such as wooded areas, valleys, plateaus, creeks, ravines, and more.
The ranch is open six days a week all year round and offers tours of up to 10 people. As well as a limit on the number of people in your group, it is also important to know that this activity is for guests who are twelve and older.
If you have ever wanted to have a horseback riding experience, this is a great way to do it! Bring the entire family and have an amazing time exploring the gorgeous ranch and meet the even prettier horses! It's sure to be an amazing time.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes a trail ride and everything necessary.
- What methods of transportation does the Cross G Ranch Trail Rides use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the Cross G Ranch Trail Rides last?
Trail rides are approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for ages 12 and up.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shows.
- Where does the Cross G Ranch Trail Rides depart from?
3490 FM 470 Bandera, TX 78003
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
Texas Hill Country sights and Cross G Ranch views.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Cross G Ranch Trail Rides?