Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando
The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando is located at an ideal 1.1 miles from the Kennedy Space Center Tours. Amenities of this hotel include nine on-site restaurants, an outdoor hot tub and pool, fitness center, championship golf course, world class tennis and racquetball courts, on-site gift shop and babysitting services. A short drive from the hotel puts you at Walt Disney World, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and more for endless family fun.
Start the day with a treat from Starbucks or by working up a sweat at the comprehensive fitness center Take your pick from cross trainers, life cycles and treadmills, all while enjoying a personal LCD screen with cable TV. Afterward, hit the steam room, and then grab your kids for some fun in the Orlando sun. Watch them laugh with glee on the water slides as you relax by the pool with a cocktail from the poolside On the Rocks bar. Spend the afternoon sailing in the calm breeze of a private lake before you drop the kids off with the babysitter, and head to the spa for some luxurious pampering. Sample the delicious fare at any of the nine on-side restaurants throughout the day, or order something to take back to your room. These rooms are some of the most immaculate accommodations in the area.
An in-room coffee maker and iron ensures your mornings are met with a smile, while the complimentary high speed internet keeps you connected to everything important. Local culinary excellence is never far with Hemingway's, La Coquina and the Earl Of Sandwich each less than a half mile from the hotel. With killer shopping at the Disney Village Marketplace only 0.3 miles away, there is no question that the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Orlando is a must for your next visit to this city to explore Orlando FL theme parks.
Additional Resort Features
- Chef's Kitchen: Fine dining experience that seats guests right before the master chef's who create elegant dishes such as Red Pepper Marinated Duck, Roasted Veal Tenderloin, and more
- Advance reservations are required
- Open seasonally from September through June
- Open Thursday through Saturday
- Sunday Brunch is also available
- Fresh sea food highlights this casual but elegant restaurant
- Reservations are recommended
- Opening nightly for dinner
- Casual dining with breakfast buffets and lunch selections is featured at this resort restaurant
- Open weekdays for breakfast and lunch, and open weekends for breakfast
Other Resort Dining Includes:
- Palm Cafe
- General Store
- White Horse Sports Bar & Grill
- The Black Swan Restaurant