The Super 8 Emert St in Pigeon Forge is a great place to stay when visiting Pigeon Forge if you are on a budget, and don't want to stay in their Convention Center location. You get a comfortable room clean room that is It is also close to most of the major shows, being
- 1.1 miles from Rocky Top Alpine Mountain Coaster
- 2,7 miles from Country Tonite Theaters
- Within walking distance close at .3 miles from Dolly Parton s Stampede Dinner Show Pigeon Forge
- 2,1 miles from Sounds of Soul in The Smokies a Pigeon Forge Motown Show
- 2,1 miles from Steven Best's Unbelievable Magic Shows
- 1,9 miles from Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show
- 1,7 miles from Comedy Barn In Pigeon Forge
Being that the Super 8 Motel at Emert street is at the heart of the smokey mountains, this is a great place to consider, for a couple of nights in the city. The hotel features a nice heated indoor pool and is pet-friendly.
In addition, the hotel, located at 215 Emert St. is nearby to 15 restaurants just within,3 miles.
Clean and inviting guest rooms and friendly staff are a top priority with all the Super 8 chain, so you will be pleasantly satisfied with your stay. . We offer a very pleasant and relaxing stay guaranteed,.
The Super 8 offers a free continental breakfast hi-speed WiFI, a 40-inch television, non-smoking rooms, coffee and, local calls are free, as well as a refrigerator and a microwave in each room. For lovers, there is an optional jacuzzi for a small fee.
The Super 8 is a real bargain for your stay in Pigeon Forge and your experience here is sure to be relaxing. You will be at the heart of the smokies, yet enjoy a family-friendly vacation with us.