Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours
See the Great Smoky Mountains in an amazing and unique way - from the air on a scenic helicopter tour! These Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours offer a unique opportunity you simply will not find anywhere else. On this ride, passengers will get to fly over the Great Smoky Mountains for a birds eye view of the top sights in the area. Guests fly high and get an exhilarating time and spectacular views in one convenient trip. These unforgettable tours offer up breathtaking views of your favorite Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge landmarks so be sure to embark upon one!
Jump in a helicopter, enjoy a thrill, and see areas of which few men have ever set foot. You will fly over various rivers, Douglas lake, and gentle rolling farmland. Longer flights include flying over the mountain valley and amazing sights such as Clingmans Dome, Mt. LeConte, Cades Cove, the Chimneys, and more!
Family owned and operated by the best of the area's helicopter tour companies, the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours are unique and memorable. Take a helicopter ride and make your vacation an unforgettable one .
- Approximately how long does the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours last?
Depends on the tour chosen.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours depart from?
1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy Sevierville, TN
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours?
- Is the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours handicap accessible?