Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours
You can see the Great Smoky Mountains in many different ways - by car, foot, raft, etc, but why not see them from the air too? With the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tour you'll get to fly over the great mountains and see all of the top sights in one convenient trip. These unforgettable tours offer up breathtaking views of your favorite Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge landmarks so be sure to embark upon one!
Jump in a helicopter and see areas of which few men have ever set foot. You will fly over various rivers, Douglas lake, and gentle rolling farmland. Longer flights include flying over amazing sights such as Clingman's Dome, Mt. LeConte, Cades Cove, the Chimneys, and more!
Family owned and operated, the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours are unique and memorable. Take the tour and make your vacation an unforgettable one.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes helicopter ride.
- What methods of transportation does the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
- Approximately how long does the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours last?
Depends on the tour chosen.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours depart from?
1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy Sevierville, TN
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours?
- Is the Great Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tours handicap accessible?