Smoke On The Mountain
Start your day with this widely produced, off-Broadway hit that's the only live "musical theater" in Branson. A combination of singing and storytelling set in the year 1938, Smoke on the Mountain tells the story of the Sanders Family and Mount Pleasant Church, which is experiencing its first "Saturday Night Sing." The entire family will be enchanted by the awesome vocal talent performing traditional gospel tunes. In between reverent renditions of old favorites, you'll see great comedic acting. The side-splitting fun never seems to end. If you're visiting during the holiday season, plan to see the Smoke on the Mountain Sanders Family Christmas, as well.
- Approximately how long is the Smoke On The Mountain?
The show is approximately 2 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
The show is held at Branson IMAX's Little Opry Theater.
- Do the performers of the Smoke On The Mountain sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
Yes, they will meet with the audience after the show!
- What is the length of intermission at Smoke On The Mountain?
Intermission is approximately 15 minutes.
- What type of parking do you have?
Parking is free at the theater.