Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio
The Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour from San Antonio is sure to create a fantastic time for those who embark upon it. The Grayline bus tour takes guests through the beautiful Texas Hill Country and to visit Lyndon B Johnson's Ranch during this full day tour. The 7 - 8-hour adventure begins with a ride through the gorgeous Texas Hill Country. This tour also takes guests to explore Johnson City, where they can see LBJ's childhood house.
About the LBJ Ranch
The tour of the ranch is sure to be a great time for those who are interested in history. Located within the Lyndon B Johnson National Historic Park, this estate is filled with memories and unique landmarks. Guests can see the Johnson family cemetery as well. Until further notice, the home itself is currently off-limits as repairs are being made. However, guests can still explore the scenic grounds at their own leisure, visit the Jetstar Hangar and watch the award-winning film put on there.
About the Texas Hill Country Stops
- Fredericksburg: Guests will also be whisked away to Fredericksburg, where they will be able to enjoy the city at their own leisure. Whether they choose to visit the Nimitz & National Museum of the Pacific War (admission not included), enjoy authentic German food at a Biergarten, or taste some of the local wines, the choices are limitless.
- Luchenbach: Luchenbach is another stop on this awesome tour! In this town, guests will visit the place made famous by stars like Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings. Top off this trip with wine tasting!
On the way back to San Antonio, guests will be treated to views of Sisterdale, Boerne, and other Texas Hill Country landmarks! Enjoy many other tours and attractions and bundle all of your fun together with an exciting vacation package.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes round trip transportation through the Texas Hill Country and admission to the LBJ Ranch.
- What methods of transportation does the Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio use?
This is an air-conditioned bus tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. Guests will get out to visit the LBJ Ranch and enjoy leisure time in Fredericksburg and Luchenbach.
- Approximately how long does the Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio last?
This day trip lasts approximately 7 - 8 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio?
Yes. You will have the opportunity to dine on your own in Fredericksburg.
- Where does the Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio depart from?
Guests will be picked up at their hotel approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to departure.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour From San Antonio?