King William Carriage Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Named after the grand and historic King William District in the south area of San Antonio it tours, the one-hour King William Carriage Tour will have you feeling like royalty as it takes you and yours exploring in an elegant white Victorian carriage. Fun and a history lesson for the kids, the tour can accommodate up to seven passengers, or for an evening of romance, you can plan this something special for just the two of you. Upon arrival, you can choose between a narrated or a non-narrated tour.
Relax and enjoy the clip-clop of horse hooves echoing through the streets as your horse gracefully takes your carriage on this outstanding tour. Along the 25-block tour, you pass palatial homes built in the 19th century by German immigrants. You'll want to snap photos of these charming Victorian homes lining the streets with their finely manicured gardens and their meticulously landscaped acreage that once irrigated mission farmlands. Taking in this part of San Antonio's culture and history in this peaceful carriage ride, you will spot restaurants, museums, and shopping to explore.
With this magnificent carriage ride, you can learn more about the culture and history of the King William District, or simply treat yourself and a loved one to a quiet, romantic ride through this marvelous neighborhood. Enjoy many other things to do as well for the best San Antonio vacation!
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes carriage ride and tour.
- What methods of transportation does the King William Carriage Tour use?
Professionally-trained gentle horses take you on the carriage ride.
- Is there any walking involved?
You may want to walk to and from the departure location.
- Approximately how long does the King William Carriage Tour last?
It lasts approximately 1 hour.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the King William Carriage Tour?
Plan to eat before you arrive, or after you finish your ride.
- Where does the King William Carriage Tour depart from?
It departs from 204 Alamo Plaza, nearby many paid public parking and parking garages.
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
You will see palatial Victorian homes built in the 19th century by German immigrants.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the King William Carriage Tour?
- Are any meals included?
- Is transportation to the departure location available for the King William Carriage Tour?