This city tour is Part 1 of an optional 2 part tour. It is the perfect way to get a grand overview of old San Antonio, its rich history & culture. Your experience starts downtown: see Hemisfair Park, original La Villita; downtown architecture, Briscoe western art museum, Sunset Station; St. Paul Square; Paris Hatters; theatre district; Buckhorn Saloon and Hall of Horns, Briscoe Western Art Museum, Alamodome; Rivercenter Mall; Alamo Plaza & historic hotels; Paris Hatters; theatre district; Buckhorn Saloon & Hall of Horns; Geekdom; JFK Parade Route on the day before his assassination; Gunter Hotel - and the history of bluesman Robert Johnson's rare recordings in San Antonio; San Fernando Catherdral; Main Plaza; Plaza de Armas; City Hall; Tobin Performing Arts Center; Southwest School of Art; Red Enchilada - Central Library; Lunch at El Mercado - old Mexican market. Play Texas Trivia along the way. Tour ends at the Alamo or El Mercado (guest's choice).Pickup & Return:
Select San Antonio Hotels.
Departure Times: 9am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Does not include:
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Guide Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the contact info you provide to Viator is what we will use to contact you, if needed. Should you wish to provide an alternative phone number or email to reach you at while traveling, please do so when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund