Nashville To Memphis Day Trip
For those who want to see the amazing city of Memphis, TN while also on their Nashville vacation, the Nashville to Memphis Day Trip is the perfect choice. This tour takes guests from Music City to Memphis on an unforgettable and expansive adventure.
Your trip begins with private transportation at 7 AM. Your ride is a comfortable and luxurious 14-passenger van. Once you arrive in the city, you'll be able to explore Graceland and the hottest parts of Beale Street for a trip you won't forget!
Included in this adventure is the Graceland VIP Elvis Experience ticket for everyone in your group. This ticket also gets guests the Graceland Mansion Audio-Guided Tour with New Orientation Film and access to the Visitor Entertainment Complex. Guests will see famous items such as Elvis' two custom airplanes, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, the Entertainer Career Showcase Museum, Elvis Discovery Exhibits, an exclusive VIP Exhibit, front-of-the-line Mansion Access, and a Keepsake Backstage Pass.
Guests will also be able to embark upon the Sun Studio Tour which gives an amazing overview to thi famous recording studio. If you love music, this is a priceless addition to your adventure! As well as being able to see the amazing place where Elvis Presley lived, trip-goers will also be given $15.00 worth of Sweet Magnolia Bucks which can be used at Alfred's on Beale or B.B. Kings Blues Club on the famous Beale Street.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to see some of the most amazing parts of Memphis, TN!
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes the day tour, the VIP Graceland Tour, the Sun Studio Tour, and $15 of Sweet Magnolia bucks to spend at BB Kings or Alfred's
- Are any meals included?
Guests get $15 Sweet Magnolia Bucks to spend at BB King's or Alfred's
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Nashville To Memphis Day Trip ?
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
Graceland, Beale St, Sun Studio, and more
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Nashville To Memphis Day Trip ?
Yes. You will have time for lunch.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Approximately how long does the Nashville To Memphis Day Trip last?
The entire experience lasts approximately 15 hours.
- Is there any walking involved?
- What methods of transportation does the Nashville To Memphis Day Trip use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
14-passenger bus tour.
- Is tranportation to the departure location available for the Nashville To Memphis Day Trip ?
Yes. Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off is available.