Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
The Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour is the most fascinating way to experience the city; set out upon this fully-narrated hop on/hop off trolley tour to see Music City like you never have before on a family-oriented excursion. As well as offering amazing sights, the tour gives an in-depth look at Nashville, offering up some memorable times in the city!
Just a few of the places that you will see include the Parthenon, the Ryman Auditorium, Opry Museum, the Nashville's Farmers Market, and Music Row. The tour takes visitors on a fun-filled ride through Music City, allowing them to see the most popular spots in the area, including the Ryman, Marathon Village, Lower Broadway, Music Row, and Centennial Park. It also includes a 20-minute break stop at the Bi-Centennial Mall / Farmers Market. The narration covers more than 100 points of interest, so it's the best in-depth trolley tour to see the best of Nashville! The stops along this tour include:
- 201 Broadway
- Ryman Auditorium
- Music Walk of Fame
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Johnny Cash Museum /GooGoo Shop
- State Capital / Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Musician's Hall of Fame
- Farmer's Market
- Capitol View
- Marathon Village
- Centennial Park
- Belmont Mansion
- Union Station / Frist Center
This trolley tour presents you Nashville right at your fingertips, so add it to any vacationing plans for a unique and brilliant experience. There are also plenty of other great opportunities to delight in some of the best fun in Nashville. Whether you take a bus tour or a history - centered tour, peruse an attraction or take a walking tour, there are so many things to uncover. Be sure to combine your attractions with a hotel or resort booking.
|Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour|
|Available Now until 12/31/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour?
- Is the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour handicap accessible?
- What methods of transportation does the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
This is a hop on / hop off trolley tour.
- Approximately how long does the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour last?
The narrated portion of the tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Nashville Old Town Trolley Tour depart from?
Old Town Trolley Main Ticket Booth 201 Broadway