Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum
If you are a motorhead, there is no better place to get in your car fix than the Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum. The museum features a wide variety of classic and muscle cars, providing Myrtle Beach with a unique look into some of the best vehicles around. Conveniently located just off of Highway 501, the car museum displays over 50 classic cars that have been minimally restored and some are even completely original.
Most of the cars on display are made up of Chrysler, Dodge, and Plymouth models, though the inventory does rotate each January to keep new and fresh classic cars on display. 50 vintage vehicles are always on display, as they are owned by Paul and Carol Cummings. These are presented in a way that captures and honors their true spirit.
After soaking in the beauty of the restored pieces, head to the gift shop for memorabilia, including die cast collectibles, t-shirts, nostalgic items, and tin signs. They are perfect for gifts for the car enthusiast in your life, or simply remember your time at this great display!
- What is included in the admission price for Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum?
Most guests spend about an hour to two hours here.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum appropriate?
- Is parking available at Wheels of Yesteryear Car Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.