Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour
A trolley tour experience is a wonderful way to explore and learn about a city, and this Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates, and Historic Families Trolley Tour gives insight that you won't find with any other touring adventure! Explore the spookier and historical sides of Myrtle Beach with this fascinating journey through Murrells Inlet.
This tour departs from the outside of Grand 14 Theater in the Market Common. After meeting your tour guide/trolley driver at the meeting point, climb aboard an immaculately-kept, enclosed, and climate-controlled trolley bus where you will be swept away for a day of learning and sightseeing all rolled into one exciting endeavor. This trolley adventure touches on many topics surrounding the local lore and history of the city, offering a stunning educational adventure to all who attend.
During your time on the trolley, you will take a trip back into the past of this coastal hotspot to learn all about the local ghostly happenings, the pirates that swarmed the coasts, and the historic families that influenced Myrtle Beach's vast history. The locations you visit on this trolley tour all share pieces of the history, allowing for unique looks into the stories and culture that make Myrtle Beach and Murrells Inlet so entrancing. During this tour, you will drive by places like Brookgreen Gardens and learn about the location.
Additionally, the trolley makes stops at:
The Hammock Shops Village: Here, visitors will take a short 20-minute stop to explore the Hammock Wavers Studio and meet a local artist who will show off their skills. Learn all about the world-famous Pawleys Island hammocks. Visitors will also have an opportunity to use the restrooms here.
Murrells Inlet: Stop for a quick 5-minute opportunity for a photo at one of the most picturesque places on the East Coast. These panoramic views are stunning, and the history of this place was filled with pirates and other astounding events that make the location even more thrilling.
After you are finished exploring the ghostly legends, pirate tales, and the history of Myrtle Beach's most influential families, you will return to the departure point. At this time, the shops in the Market Common will be open, so you can explore all of the local eateries and boutiques at your own leisure. For those who enjoy history or just want to enjoy some awesome sightseeing during your vacation, there is no better selection than the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates, and Historic Families Trolley Tour.
- What methods of transportation does the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour use?
The tour takes place in an enclosed, climate-controlled trolley.
- Approximately how long does the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour last?
The tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- Where does the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour depart from?
Grand 14 Theater at 4002 Deville St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour?
The Hammock Shops Village and Murrells Inlet.
- What sights will be seen from the motor coach?
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour?
- Is the Myrtle Beach Area Ghosts, Pirates and Historic Families Trolley Tour handicap accessible?
|Date / Day||Available Times|