Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour
Myrtle Beach, SC is home to plenty of amazing landmarks and places to enjoy, and a trolley tour is a great way to see them! Be sure to get the full experience by taking the Early Myrtle Beach and the War Years Trolley Tour, which presents interesting observation into the past of the city and all of its colorful local life.
With this two-hour long narrated trolley tour, visitors will be swept away for some fun sightseeing adventure. Meet your tour group at Grand 14 Theater where you will board your comfortable trolley for a two-hour ride through Myrtle Beach's most intriguing places. This history tour combined with tons of sightseeing opportunities is the perfect way to explore the past and Myrtle Beach's extensive history.
This historical tour covers some of the most important aspects of Myrtle Beach's past. Kick back and hear all about the past as the narration covers topics of local life and historical events. Just a few of the things you will learn about while on this journey include WWII daily life, the German POWs that were housed at Myrtle Beach, and plenty of other events. With tons of historical factoids to learn about, this is an awesome way to experience the history of this coastal jewel. The trolley makes a 15-minute stop at each of these locations:
- Pine Lakes International Country Club
- Historic Myrtle Beach Colored School Museum
Upon return to the pick-up location, you can choose to explore the nearby restaurants, shopping venues, boutiques, and points of interest at your own leisure. For those who want to get a new insight into the historical signifigance of Myrtle Beach, this two-hour Early Myrtle Beach and the War Years Trolley Tour is the perfect selection.
- What methods of transportation does the Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour use?
This is a trolley tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
- Approximately how long does the Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour last?
It lasts approximately two hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- Where does the Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour depart from?
Grand 14 Theater at 4002 Deville St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA.
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour?
There are two 15-minute stops on this tour: Pines Lake International Country Club and the Historic Myrtle Beach Colored School Museum.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Early Myrtle Beach and The War Years Trolley Tour?
|Date / Day||Available Times|