Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach
Enhance your experience in Myrtle Beach with an awesome Day Trip to Charleston from Myrtle Beach offered from the area. With one of these activities, guests can not only see the best of Myrtle Beach, but they can explore historic Charleston - its Southern neighbor - and learn about the rich history in the area with a guided tour.
With a convenient pick-up at the guests' location, this adventure sightseeing bus tour truly creates an unforgettable way to experience a city tour. Climb aboard an immaculate and comfortable coach bus where guests will be able to ride along to Charleston. There, they'll be able to see some of the most amazing sights in the area including the Cooper River Bridge, the cobblestone streets of Charleston, a tour of the Historic District, and a stop at the Old City Market.
Your tour guide is fun and personable, allowing guests to enjoy the best of the best as they travel from North Myrtle Beach to downtown Charleston. Whether you are on vacation in the area or simply want to take a weekend getaway complete with roundtrip transportation, this city tour is a great option.
This amazing tour includes:
- Roundtrip transportation to Charleston.
- Bus Tour of Charleston's Historic District.
- An hour of free time in Charleston Harbor.
- Box Lunch.
- Tour of Fort Sumter.
The bus brings visitors back to their Myrtle Beach hotels around 6 PM. With so many things to see and do in Charleston, there truly is no better addition to your vacation than this Charleston tour. Book this day trip now and tons of other great sightseeing attractions when you book your getaway Myrtle Beach today.
- What is included in the admission price?
Includes roundtrip transportation, a bus or carriage tour in Charleston, a boat tour, lunch, and admission to Boone Hall Plantation or Patriots Point Naval Museum.
- What methods of transportation does the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach use (if any)? (Give specific vehicle description)
Bus tour or carriage tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. There is free time at the City Market and
- Approximately how long does the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach last?
The day trip is approximately 10 hours total.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Will there be time allotted for dining on the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach?
Yes. There is a box lunch available on the Harbor Tour.
- What sights will actually be visited while on the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach?
Charleston's Historic District, Boone Hall Plantation or Patriots Point Museum, City Market, Charleston Harbor, Fort Sumter.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach?
- Are any meals included?
A boxed lunch is provided on the boat tour.
- Is transportation to the departure location available for the Day Trip to Charleston From Myrtle Beach?
Hotel pickup is included for Myrtle Beach's beachfront hotels.
Day Trips To Charleston See Everything Tour
Day Trips To Charleston See Everything With Horse Carriage Tour
|Date / Day||Available Times||Available Times|