Pigeon Forge Snow Indoor Snow Tubing
Enjoy snow tubing regardless of the time of year at Pigeon Forge Snow in Pigeon Forge, TN! This amazing tubing activity provides some of the best fun in the area, and the entire family is sure to have a blast zooming down the slopes.
Step inside the climate-controlled indoor slopes to enjoy some thrills. It's always 60 - 70 degrees inside and the tubing park is always open - rain or shine! This completely unique activity allows guests to experience the fun of a winter wonderland no matter the time of year. It's a great way to have a blast during July or December.
Guests will grab a snow tube and head to the top of the hill where they will slide down at adrenaline-pumping speeds! There are several lanes so the entire family will be able to race each other to the bottom. Plus, the tickets are based on the time spent so you can enjoy unlimited snow tubing within your allotted time.
As well as offering tubing, guests can also enjoy the SnowPlay area for a small extra cost, which allows guests to take to a snowy wonderland. Build a fort and make snow angels or have a snowball fight! The snow is made of 100% water without chemicals as well.
- Is parking available at Pigeon Forge Snow Indoor Snow Tubing? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.
- What is included in the admission price for Pigeon Forge Snow Indoor Snow Tubing?
Admission includes an hour of unlimited snow tubing.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Pigeon Forge Snow Indoor Snow Tubing?
Guests spend about 90 minutes here.
- What amenities are available?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Pigeon Forge Snow Indoor Snow Tubing appropriate?
Great for all ages.
|10:00 AM - 9:00 PM||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|