NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains
With a variety of go-kart tracks for participants of all ages, an indoor arcade, rock climbing and much more, the NASCAR Speedpark Pigeon Forge TN is an interactive entertainment complex that the entire family can enjoy. The unlimited wristbands allow guests to enjoy the NASCAR go karts Pigeon Forge attractions to their heart's content. The 8 tracks of varying skill level and height restriction ensure that everyone will find a race as challenging or calm as they enjoy, while 16 other attractions offer plenty to do once the thrill of the raceway wears off; if that can even happen! Add excitement and thrills to your next vacation in the Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge area with a visit to NASCAR Speedpark and find similar activities for the best experience.
NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains NASCAR Go Kart Race Tracks:
- Smoky Mountain NASCAR Speedway Pigeon Forge - This NASCAR go karts in Pigeon Forge track runs a quarter mile and is in a D oval shape. The cars are 3.8 the scale of an actual Sprint Cup Car. Drivers must be 60' tall and 16 years of age with ID.
- The Competitor - Short track with high banks. 60' height requirement for drivers of double karts; 54' for single seaters; 40' for passengers.
- The Intimidator - Named after Dale Earnhardt, this NASCAR speed park track is sure to impress. 54' height requirement.
- SlideWayz - 750-foot slick track. 54' height requirement for single-seater karts. 60' double seaters. Passengers must be 40'.
- Family 500 - Hourglass road course. 60' height requirement for single drivers. 60' height requirement for two seater drivers. 40' height requirement for two seater passengers.
- Young Champions - 1,100-foot track. 54' height requirement for the speed park NASCAR ride.
- The Qualifier - Beginner track. 44' height requirement.
- Baby Bristol - 200-foot starter track. 36' height requirement for Pigeon Forge NASCAR speedpark ride.
Speedpark NASCAR Pigeon Forge Attractions Included in the NASCAR Speedpark Prices:
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars - Enjoy this classic carnival ride with your whole family at the NASCAR park Pigeon Forge! Drivers must be at least 36' tall.
- Speed Bumper Boats - Electric powered bumper boats with water shooters. 40' height requirement. Enjoy tons of splashing fun at NASCAR speedpark in Pigeon Forge!
-Medieval style 18-hole miniature golf course.
-Arcade featuring over 50 different games.
- Kiddie Speedway - NASCAR go kart track for children. 36' height requirement.
'The Rock' Rock Climbing Wall
-Indoor rock climbing with four different climbing experiences. Must weigh between 40 - 250 pounds.
The Pro Tow
-Thrill ride for children. 36' height requirement.
-Race car themed, soft-play area for children.
-Miniature train ride. 36' height requirement solo. No height requirement when riding with adult.
- Stock Car Carousel - Brightly colored carousel perfect for the whole family. 36' height requirement.
- Tot Rods - Mini cars for the youngest members of your crew to ride. Height requirement of 36'.
- Tubs of Fun - Teacup ride that is amazing for the kiddos. 36' height requirement.
- The Scrambler - Fun spinning ride for kids who are at least 36' tall.
- Tilt-A-Whirl - This classic ride spins around and around for amazing fun. Children must be at least 36' tall to ride.
Have an amazing time at this NASCAR track Pigeon Forge! At the go-kart track, visitors of all ages are certain to have an amazing time, so visit one of these awesome NASCAR speedpark locations to experience some amazing Pigeon Forge NASCAR - style fun with the entire family. nascar gatlinburg
- What is included in the admission price for NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains?
Includes an unlimited wristband for all tracks and attractions.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains?
Guests tend to spend 4 - 5 hours here.
- Is NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at NASCAR Speedpark Smoky Mountains? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.